④②

•t.s• [5 months]

[yoongi]

jimin was out with taehyung and jungkook while i was with jinhee and the kids.

i was looking at pictures on my camera while jihyun slept on me.

ye seul was passed out on the floor next to jinhee, she was a child in ways too.

the boy's head sprang up and looked at me, he looked surprised, but also as if he was wondering something.

i smiled when an idea came to mind as i snapped a photo.

he giggled before ye seul looked up and him.

"jihyun are you okay?" she asked, he turned to look at her confused before jinhee sat up.

"hmm?" she asked half asleep.

"nothing jin." i said, using her nickname.

"okay well, i'm up." she groaned while falling back on to the fluffy white carpet. "wanna go to big hit? i don't think your co workers have seen jihyun yet."

"true, neither have jae eun, soo mi, or hoseok."

"okay let's go then." she said getting up and running to the door.

"hold on, i have to brush jihyun's hair." i said chuckling.

"ye seul, can you go get me jihyun's brush?" i asked, she nodded and booked it up the stairs, coming back a few seconds later with the small comb.

"here you go uncle yoongi."

"thanks ye." i replied as i combed through jihyun's wild hair.

once it was flattened i pulled on his jacket, and boots before ye seul handed me his hat.

i put that on him too before putting on my own jacket and went out to the car.

jinhee hopped into the passenger after buckling ye seul into her car seat.

i quickly buckled in jihyun before hopping into the front and driving off.

"so what did you do while we slept?" she asked, i smiled.

"i just looked at pictures from christmas, jihyun opening presents and stuff."

"that's cute, i remember 3 month old jihyun. he's huge now."

"don't get me started jin." i replied chuckling as we pulled up to my parking spot. we got the kids out and walked inside.

"ah mr. min, it's nice to see you again." said the receptionist bowing.

"same to your mrs. kim."

"is this your son?" she asked looking at the boy sweetly, i nodded. "and i presume this is your wife?"

"no." jinhee replied giggling, "i'm a trainee here."

"ahh i see." she finished, "you two have a good day now."

•t.s•

"aw jinhee~ i'm so happy that i can finally meet you!" nara, a stylist on my team said while looking at ye seul. "and who's this model?"

"this is ye seul, and she actually is very interested in modelling."

"really? maybe a job a big hit!" she replied, the two girls laughed before she looked at jihyun. "jesus does he ever look like jimin."

"i find he looks more like yoongi." jinhee said pointing at the small boy.

"it's a perfect mix of yoonmin."

•t.s•

"not one, but two!" hobi yelled, startling jihyun, and ye seul.

jihyun whimpered quietly.

"hoseok!" i whispered, "shh."

"oh." he replied, "sorry."

"okay i have the bottles of-" nara began but was cut off when she fell to the floor. hoseok's hat laid at her feet while she flipped over.

"nara, are you okay?!" jinhee asked hurrying over to the girl.

"yeah." she replied covering her face.

when she looked back up she was met with hoseok's guilt ridden face.

"sorry little girl."

"little girl?! excuse you but i was born on february 19, 1994." we all burst out laughing while she looked confused. "what?" she asked looking up at hobi and crossing her arms.

"okay, first off," he started, "i'm older than you so i can call you whatever and i want, and also, you're just a small girl."

"and?"

"call me oppa baby~" he said, making me almost gag.

"and why would i do that? i don't even know your real name."

"because i'm older then you, tiny human." he chuckled pulling her up, there was a huge difference in their heights and it made me laugh. "you're light too."

"shut up oppa." she grumbled before he wrapped his arms around her. "ugh!" she out bursted, walking out.

i laughed while he looked off sad.

"aw did i do something?"

[jimin]

i sat at the cafe with the two boys as i almost died.

"what do you mean you're leaving?! you can't leave your group!" i said loudly, they both looked at me, worried expressions playing their faces.

"hyung, we don't have a choice." kookie said.

"and why not?" i asked.

"because." tae started, "i'm pregnant."

•a.n•
sorry there's so many time skips :/ but there are more pictures!

jihyun and his large amount of hair:

and nara, the tiny human:

Also P.S. this book is gonna began its end! I'm not gonna half ass it so don't worry.

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved