①③

[???]

i stood at the front of his desk looking at him. "hello sir." i said, bowing to him.

"hello." he replied, motioning for me to take a seat in which i did. "so, what's the deal with them?"

"they're dating, and apparently yoongi wants to propose."

"jeez, we can't let that happen now can we?"

"no sir." i replied as he clicked his pen.

"i want you to find out when jimin, will be alone."

"what's your plan?"

"you'll see. also, where is that other guy?"

"oh, him? he's a goner, we might as well cut him off now, he's with one of them, his brother."

"great, okay, so yeah, figure out when they'll be back so we can plan."

"okay." i replied, standing up.

i was going to have to study them hard, that wasn't a hard challenge though. it was easy when they were predictable.

[jimin]

we were all sitting together playing monopoly before dad got a phone call.

a few minutes later he called mom into the room to join him, that was a rare occurrence.

[jin]

"are you sure that's a good idea honey?"

"why wouldn't it be? he's lonely anyway."

"but forced marriage? sweetie i don't think he can handle that."

"look jinnie, this will make or break us. they know his secret."

[namjoon]

"boys we need to step out for the night, we have to go back to the city and we need you to come jungkook." i said sternly as he stood up.

"why?"

"business matters."

"fine." he sighed before grabbing his coat.

"okay, you two, don't destroy the place." jin said, i nodded in agreement.

"okay." they both said in unison.

i rushed out the door with jungkook before jin followed, we drove off fast through the snow storm.

[yoongi]

"they seemed, panicked." jimin said quietly as we sat in the big lodge on the floor.

"yeah, something about them doesn't seem right." i said before my phone started ringing, it was hoseok.

"hello?" i asked, putting it on speaker so jimin could hear.

"hey buddy, when are you guys going to come back?" he asked quickly.

"probably tomorrow evening, why?"

"cause there's someone here looking for you." my chest fell, 'it can't be...'

"he said he's your father."

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved