①②

[jimin]

i sat in the front seat with yoongi while jungkook sat in the back.

yoongi had a cute suv that had heated seats and i was hooked.

"is he sleeping?" yoongi asked me, i turned to see my kookie sleeping with a blanket.

"mhmm." i hummed softly in reply.

"i like this." yoongi said quietly.

"like what?"

"i like sitting here with you, driving down a snowy road."

"i like it too, i want more." i replied before snuggling into my blanket.

somehow our hands met in the middle of the console, i smiled as his warm hand fit into mine.

•t.s•

"really?.... that's good to know..."

"yeah, so if he ever roasts you, say that to him..."

i heard conversation as my eyes opened to the snowy road, houses lined it though now.

my hand was still in yoongi's as he was talking to jungkook.

"hmm?" i hummed half asleep, yoongi looked at me before smiling.

"oh hey, you're up." he said turning back to the road.

"wow jimin, i didn't know you could sleep for so long." jungkook said.

"how long have we been driving?"

"two hours, mom said to go to the lodge instead."

"lodge?" i asked confused.

"yeah." kookie started, "we used to always go there for christmas."

"oh okay." i replied as yoongi squeezed my hand.

"you were sleeping for about an hour." he said.

"oh, okay."

•t.s•

[yoongi]

"okay, uh, how about we come back for the bags after?" i asked.

"sounds good." kookie replied before the three of us got out of the vehicle.

my hands began to sweat as i got nervous. jimin's hand then melted into mine as it calmed me.

we slowly made our way up the stairs before ringing the doorbell.

"oh hey you guys made it!" seokjin exclaimed as he motioned for us to come in.

he hugged his two sons before coming over and hugging me. "how are you yoongi?" he asked, making me smile.

"i'm doing okay."

"great! oh yeah, boys, your father is in the garage."

"okay!" the two boys replied before racing off. i went to go follow them before seokjin grabbed my arm.

"one second yoongi." he said, motioning for me to sit, i complied before sitting and folding my hands. "so, i've heard, you and my jiminnie are inna relationship," he started, i nodded, "that's wonderful and i have no issues but i would just like to ask what you're intentions are."

"well, i love him seokjin-"

"jin."

"i love him jin, ever since the day that we ran into eachother, i've loved him and i want to spend the rest of my life with him."

"so you aren't there just for, knotting, or marking?"

"no, even if i really wanted to knot him though, i know the risks, and i just couldn't hurt jimin like that."

"so, you really love him?"

"i do-"

"jinnie, can the boys and i-" the man paused, looking to me. "sweetie who's this?"

"oh honey, this is yoongi, jimin's mate."

"ah, so you're the guy my jimin won't stop talking about."

"dad~!" jimin whined as he came into the room and covered my ears. "don't embarrass me~"

"i'm namjoon." the man said as he shook my hand.

i smiled as jimin took a seat on my lap.
"was i embarrassed?" he asked awkwardly while playing with my minty locks.

"yeah, i saw pictures." i replied, looking at him dramatically before his parents chuckled.

"alright," jin started, "why don't we make christmas decorations?"

"yeah! can we make the popcorn garland?" jungkook asked, a smile playing his face.

"sure kookie." he replied before getting up and going into the pantry.

•t.s•

"how come this chain isn't getting any longer?" jimin whined while he worked on his garland strand.

"hmm, maybe it's because you're eating the popcorn off the string?"

"jimin you're an idiot sometimes, you know that?" jungkook stated.

"you shut up, man whore."

"excuse me?" jin asked, making both boys looked horrified.

they both stood up and went to their rooms before namjoon took a seat next to me.

"you're a very creative man yoongi." he complimented as he noticed the way i laced the popcorn.

"oh thank you."

"have you always had the quality?"

"well," i started nervously, "when i was a child i was very shy so i observed everything instead of socializing and now i just have a very creative mind. i pay attention to patterns, and small details."

"ah very smart."

"thank you. sir?"

"yes?"

"i would like to ask you for um," i paused, "i'd like your blessing to uh," i stammered slightly, my nerves getting the best me, "i want to propose to your son."

"i want to marry jimin."

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved