•t.s• [2 months later]

[jimin]

'tomorrow is the test and yet, i can't sleep' i thought. 'it's probably just nerves'

i picked up my phone and opened my messages, someone had to be up at 2 am.

jimin: hey

yoongi: hey chim what's up?

jimin: i can't sleep

yoongi: i'll be over in a sec

there was a knock on the door in a matter of seconds, i quickly got up to answer it.

yoongi was there with a backpack slung over his shoulder.

"hey." he said out of breath.

"you know, you didn't need to come."

"but i wanted to chim."

"it's 2 am, don't you have stuff to do tomorrow?"

"no since there aren't classes tomorrow, i was probably going to sleep the day away anyway."

"so, what are your plans for tonight then?" i asked, he smiled.

"we're going to get you to relax..." he stated before putting his bag down, "can i go change quick?" i nodded as he went into the bathroom. he came out a few moments later in sweat pants and a hoodie.

"awe you look cute yoongi." i cooed as he walked into the kitchen, pulling two glasses from the cupboard. he went into the fridge and got the milk jug.

"awe chim, don't flatter me." he replied, putting the milk back and placing to two full glasses in the microwave.

"what are you doing?"

"we're going to drink hot milk."

"really?"

"yep." he said, taking the two hot glasses from the microwave and handing me one, i took a small sip before sighing.

"wow."

"is it good?"

"yeah."

"you have a foam moustache on your lip."

"get it for me." i said smirking slightly, i was feeling frisky.

he came closer and used his thumb to wipe it, I was hoping he would've licked it. "thanks."

he nodded before taking a sip of his. he had a foam moustache too, it made me laugh.

we both giggled as we drank the milk.

afterward, we went upstairs to my bed in the dark. i let yoongi spoon me as he hummed a soft melody in my ear [serendipity].

he continued to hum it while making circular motions with his fingers on my abdomen.

my eyes began to close as his hums became softer until they stopped completely.

"goodnight jimin."

t.s•

my eyes opened to the sunlight, and the smell of food.

i sat up and noticed my shirt was gone, i looked around the floor, the only things i saw were yoongi's clothes.

i quickly looked down and realized i was only in boxers. 'what the fuck?' i thought to myself before pulling yoongi's sweater on and walking downstairs.

"hey chim, how are you feeling?" yoongi asked while standing at the stove cooking something.

"i-i'm okay. can i ask you why i woke up in my underwear?"

"you don't remember?" he asked, i shook my head.

"did we make out?"

"i would say it was the opposite of that."

•f.b•

[yoongi]

the bed shifted as i cracked an eye open, jimin was sitting at the edge of the bed with his head down.

"jimin, are you okay?" all he did was shake his head before white-chunky liquid spilled out of his mouth and onto his clothes.

i quickly got up and helped him to the toilet before taking off his clothes and placing them in the hamper, i rubbed his back as he continued to puked into the toilet.

"well, i think we learned that you aren't a fan of hot milk."

•f.b.o•

[jimin]

"oh, sorry about that." i said embarrassed.

"don't worry about it, that stuff happens." he replied, while setting down two plates of eggs, toast and bacon. "your test is at 1 so hurry and eat, it's already 11." he said.

"thanks yoongi." i said as i was stuffing my mouth with his food. "this is amazing."

"i'm glad you like it." he replied before finishing and getting up.

•t.s•

'don't worry, you've got this chim.' yoongi's words replaying in my mind as i wrote the test.

question 31: please give a valid reason as to why you would like to graduate early.

it was the last question, but what was the answer? my answer as to why i would like to graduate early is because i would like to start a family with my mate and start my career early. i believe i have all the skills i need to get a good job and support my family.

i stood up and walked to the teachers' desk, he took it and read over the answers, stopping to read the last one.

he picked up a stamp and stamped it before giving the paper to me.

"good luck park jimin." he said as my eyes were glued to the inked 'pass' on the front of the paper.

[yoongi]

i stood waiting outside the classroom, the door opened to reveal jimin.

he came out and looked at me, his mouth curled into a smile as he shouted "i passed!" while holding the paper up.

i smiled before picking him up and spinning him around.

"now we can graduate together chim!" I said as we began to exit the school, it was chilly as we walked, i felt his hand slip into mine, which i didn't mind.

i found it so amazing how his hand fit perfectly in mine, like a puzzle piece. he was the piece to my puzzle i was missing.

•a.n•
idek... this was cheesy af.

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved