③⑥

[jungkook]

i sat in the conference room alone, awaiting my fate.

bang pd had called me in, he sounded different.

a girl had come in, she looked up at me before i jumped up.

"jinhee!?" i exclaimed as she ran up and jumped onto me for a hug. "i thought you moved to america? what are you doing here!?"

"well," she started sitting up on my lap, "i decided i shouldn't be so caught up in what my father wants and just live my life, and so I decided to audition for big hit." she finished, hugging me once more. "i'm sorry i didn't say goodbye." she said nuzzling into my neck.

she got off of me and took a seat in the chair next to mine, "so why are we here again?"

"dunno." I replied before another girl walked in and bowed.

"hello, i am rin soo mi." she said before taking a seat quietly at the end of the table.

both jinhee and i got up and introduced ourselves as well before another girl walked in.

"hey," she said informally, startling us, "i'm jung jae eun." she then took a seat next to soo mi before bang pd came into the room.

"hello all." he greeted as we all stood up and bowed. "i hope you all get along because you're all going to be a new co-ed group called 6ixty-6ix.

there will be two other men added soon, we just haven't picked the right two yet." he said before leading us into an elevator. "you should all know your roles in the group. you can all chit chat and sing songs if you'd like. we're just waiting on a few people to show up for screenings." he said before letting us into the practice room and leaving.

"i wanna take a selca!" soo mi sang as she ran over to the mirror, sat down and took a mirror selfie.

"how about we get in a circle and learn about each other?" jinhee suggested, i nodded in agreement before we all sat facing each other. "who wants to start?"

"ladies first." i said putting my hands up.

"i'll start." jae eun said, stretching before inhaling slowly, "i'm jung jae eun, from jeju city. i'm a rapper, and i was born june 27, 1992." she finished.

"wow, i wanna be like you someday jae eun unnie~" soo mi sang astonished.

"call me jae."

"i'll go next." jinhee stated, "my name is han jinhee, i was born may 10, 1997. i'm originally from jeonju and i'm a vocalist." both soo mi and i looked at each other before i sighed.

"my name is jeon jungkook, i'm from busan, I was born on september 1, 1997 and i'm a vocalist as well." i finished, soo mi cleared her throat before starting.

"i'm soo mi, i'm from changwon. i'm a singer and was born on december 30, 2003."

"holy crap your young." jae said, making her blush.

i could smell her pheromones, she was an omega, jinhee was an omega also while jae was an alpha like me.

two people came into the room, tae and hoseok.

"taehyung!" i yelled loudly running over to him, "are you in the group?"

"yeah, are you?"

"yeah!"

"guys these are my friends hoseok and taehyung. we're just saying our role in the group, our birthdates and where we're from." i said as they took a seat in the circle.

"hello, i'm jung hoseok, i'm from gwangju, and I'm a rapper."

"what's your birthday?" i asked.

"oh! february 18, 1994."

"hello! i'm kim taehyung, i was born on december 30, 1995 and i'm a singer from daegu."

"we're twins!" soo mi cheered as her and tae jumped up and danced around like kids.

"what year were you born?"

"2003."

"aw my dongsang twin~!" taehyung cheered before picking her up and twirling her around in a circle.

•a.n•
hey, I have pictures of all dees ppl so that you know what they look like.

Jinhee:

Jae Eun:

Jae Eun:

Soo Mi (Her selca in the practice room):

I'll be doing this whenever there are characters that relate to the story (like a child of a ship and stuff like that)

I'll be doing this whenever there are characters that relate to the story (like a child of a ship and stuff like that). Anyway bai!

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved