②⑦

[yoongi]

i pushed the last box into the car, jimin was sitting in the front seat on his phone as i smiled and shut the trunk door.

i joined him as i started the car.

"ready?" i asked.

"mmhm." he hummed in response as his hand slipped into mine on the console.

•t.s•

"i'm so happy." jimin exclaimed as he squeezed my hand, "we get to live together."

"what's the first thing you wanna do?" i asked.

"put pictures on the walls of us." he squeaked.

"isn't that a little creepy?" i asked again nervously, he looked at me shook, i called it the jimshook face.

"um no!" he yelled grabbing my shoulders as i scrunched back. "it's memories." he whispered before smiling once again, "so we have to go get photos done at the shopping centre."

"oh, okay." i replied mortified, i was really the jimshook one now.

•t.s•

jimin slept in the bed as my phone rang. i walked out of the room to answer it.

"hello?"

"hello, may i speak to min yoongi?"

"this is him."

"hello mr. min, my name is pdogg."

"oh hello."

"i'm a main producer at bighit."

"r-really?"

"yeah. so i heard your composition and loved it, who was the singer?"

"uh my fiancé, his name is park jimin."

"and was the song about him?"

"yeah, i don't think he knows though."

"we had emailed you about a schedule."

"a lot has happened and i totally forgot. i'm so sorry."

"oh no it's okay, i just wanted to see if you were still interested?"

"yes! of course."

"great! when can we meet?"

"anytime."

"how about tomorrow?"

•t.s•

"who was that?" jimin asked as he came out of the room rubbing his eyes.

"oh sorry chim i didn't mean to wake you. it was about the song you sang for me in that contest, we won."

[taehyung]

i felt horrible, aches, nausea, and a huge ass appetite.

i went into the bathroom, sitting on the toilet i felt something unusually heavy.

there was a pain that grew to the point where i was trying my best not to scream.

i looked into the toilet to see blood.

i quickly grabbed my phone off the bathroom counter and called jungkook.

"tae?"

"kookie, come fast."

"why-"

"just hurry the fuck up!"

i hung up the phone and placed it back on the counter top.

i began to panic while my heart raced. 'am i giving birth? that can't be possible, i'm only 6 months.' my mind thought of the worst.

loud thumping noises came into my hearing range as jungkook opened the door.

"what's wrong?" he asked panting.

"s-something's wrong! call 9-1-1 or something!" i screamed while clutching my stomach.

•t.s•

[jimin]

i ran into the room with yoongi behind me. taehyung was asleep while jungkook sat in the chair looking at us.

"what happened?" i whispered, jungkook sighed before pushing us outside and shutting the door behind him.

"tae had our baby." he said quietly.

"wasn't he only like 6 months?" yoongi asked.

"yeah..." jungkook replied as i hugged him before he burst into tears.

"kookie it will be okay, i promise you." i cooed as he sobbed.

"i just don't want tae or myself to feel the pain again."

"i know jungkook." yoongi added, "that doesn't mean you won't try again though does it?"

"i dunno." he replied before leading us back inside to see taehyung looking under the sheet. "hey." jungkook said weakly as tae sighed.

"hi kookie." he looked at yoongi and i before plastering on a smile. "hello."

•t.s•

i laid in bed next to yoongi who was spooning me as usual.

"are you still up?" i asked.

"mmhm." he hummed in return. "what's wrong?"

"i-i'm worried."

"about?"

"our kids." i replied.

he breathed.

"what about them?"

"what if what happened to taehyung happens to me?"

"then we'll work around it okay? don't worry about that yet chim." yoongi said, he was always able to calm me with his words.

"o-okay."

"goodnight." he said, kissing my neck.

"night."

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved