•t.s• [one week]

[yoongi]

"what do you mean it's jimin's birthday?! you mean you forgot?" i asked shocked that jungkook, his brother, forgot his 16th birthday.

"well i'm sorry."

"jungkook, you're his brother."

"did you forget yoongi? hmm?" he asked, i shook my head.

"of course not, i got him a special gift." i replied, it was very special. a few days prior, jimin lost the shoelace and he was upset about it, so hopefully my gift could make up for it.

"like what, an abstinence ring? our parents are very strict on sex before marriage so be careful."

"oh really?" taehyung said jogging down the stairs.

jungkook became tense and his pheromones spiked before going back down, he was nervous.

"yeah." he said suspiciously. "my parents think jimin and i shouldn't have sex until we're married."

"oh, well, i think if you consent, it shouldn't be an issue." taehyung retorted, jungkook's pheromones were unusual.

"anyway," i started, breaking the intense pheromone spike from the two. "no, i didn't get an abstinence ring for him. it's a secret what i got for him."

[jungkook]

"i need to go shower. i'll see you guys later." yoongi said before going into the bathroom.

hobi was taking early holidays so he could go to california with his sister.

as soon as the door shut i walked over to tae and glared.

"what the fuck was that?" i asked, he hummed to himself.

"i was just pointing out your hypocritical sentence. does yoongi know you knotted me?"

"no and he isn't going to know."

"how about jimin, or your parents?"

"look tae, it's different for jimin, he's an omega, he can get pregnant."

"so you're saying you don't have to follow that rule?"

"no." i trailed.

"well then, prove it, we have about 15 minutes."

"fine."

•t.s•

[jimin]

"aw thanks mom, you didn't have to get me anything." i said, thankful he even came all the way to the school dorms just to give me a gift.

"don't say that jimin, you are my son and you deserve it." i hugged him before getting up.

"excuse me for a second." i said, realizing how formal i act around my mother as i went into the bathroom.

[yoongi]

i knocked on the door of jimin's dorm, a man opened the door.

i bowed, "hello, is jimin here?" i asked, he nodded.

"yes, he is." he replied, motioning for me to enter i placed my gift on the small card table before taking off my shoes. "are you his friend?"

"oh yes, i'm min yoongi." i greeted, bowing once more.

the other man bowed. "i'm kim seokjin, jimin's mother."

"oh! yoongi, you came!" jimin said as he came out of the bathroom and hugged me.

"of course i came chim." i stated.

"did my mom embarrass me?" he asked, i nodded and his face dropped.

"he told me all about your little baby bum." i replied, getting a laugh from his mom.

"are you kidding me?" he asked, i nodded before earning a hit on the arm from him.

"ow birthday boy."

"you remembered?" he asked. a phone ring could be heard as seokjin picked up his phone.

"excuse me boys." he said before going into the kitchen.

"so you remembered?" jimin asked again. i nodded as he hugged me again, holding on now.

"jungkook didn't though, he was surprised i knew."

"yeah, that's jungkook."

[jimin]

mom came out of the kitchen and said dad needed him, he bowed to yoongi and hugged me, "happy birthday my jiminnie," he paused, "if yoongi is the alpha you were talking about make a move." i blushed.

"mom oh my gosh!" i sputtered, hearing him laugh. we parted ways before he said goodbye and made his way out.

"i got you something." yoongi said, handing me a box.

i sat on the couch and opened it.

it was a bracelet with a crystal that had the chunk of s shoelace in it.

"that's a piece of the shoelace from the other shoe, take the plastic off the crystal." i did so and gasped.

"it smells like cinnamon." i said, my voice cracking slightly.

"it's not much but-"

"i love it yoongi." i said hugging him. he smiled as he returned the hug. "now we have to open the gift from my parents." i said going to the envelope, i opened it and a check fell out.

i began to read the card aloud; dear our sweet jiminnie, it has been wonderful watching you grow and mature through the years. now that you're getting older, you may be thinking about children of your own. here is $500,000 dollars to put into buying a home for you and your mate, we've also sent a note to the school so you can take a test that will let you graduate early. we hope you start a career soon and have an amazing birthday. love you, eomma, and appa.

"wow, they're so generous." i said, holding the half-a-million dollar check.

"i can't believe they want you to graduate early."

"i know." i stated, that wasn't something i'd thought they'd do.

"well, if you pass the test, we can graduate together."

"r-really?"

"yeah, then we'll see where our roads take us."

i smiled, that wasn't a bad idea.

"okay."

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved