④⑤

•t.s• [seven months]

[jimin]

"yoona~" i cooed at the crying baby while she laid in my rocking arms. "don't cry~"

"want to trade?" yoongi asked as i nodded, handing him the one month old and taking jihyun.

the three year old smiled as i led him into the kitchen.

"so where are you and daddy going today?" i asked as i took his lunch out of the fridge.

"to his work!"

"and who are you gonna see?"

"uncle kookie! and auntie jin!" he squeaked jumping.

yoongi came back a few minutes later with a slumbered yoona.

"she's definitely a daddy's girl." i stated as he handed her to me.

i kissed the boys before sending them off.

yoongi was taking jihyun to work with him so that i wouldn't be too busy at home.

i sat on the couch with yoona, she slept on me while i looked at pinterest.

[yoongi]

"are we there yet?" jihyun asked pouting in his car seat.

"almost." i replied smiling into the rear view mirror at him.

"daddy why do you look like a turtle when you smile?" he asked again, my face went serious as he looked worried.

"because jihyun." i replied seriously glimpsing at his expression.

"because why?" he asked.

"because i am a turtle."

"but turtles are ugly."

•t.s•

"take of picture of me for mom." he asked as he began to pose in the elevator.

"where did you learn modelling from jihyun?" i asked curiously showing him the pictures.

"ye seul noona."

"ahh that makes sense."

"are we gonna see auntie jin today?"

"not sure, if they finish their practice early today then maybe." i replied getting out of the elevator and jihyun following me.

"are we gonna make a new song today?"

"we can if you want to."

"i want to, we can make it for mom."

•t.s•

jihyun was in the recording booth when jinhee came in.

"hey yoongi." she said holding a tablet with a worried expression.

"hey, is everything okay?" i asked while she took a seat.

"not exactly, security came in and asked if we knew this person." she said, showing me the screen.

it was the entrance to the building, a man with a mask and who was wearing all black got in using a key card provided to all the staff and trainees.

"he said that the man doesn't work here, he was using jin woo's key card."

"does jin woo even know his key card is gone?"

"he hasn't been out of his dorm all day."

"where does the guy go in the footage?" i asked before pulling up the security footage on to my computer.

we watched him go into the boy's dorm, we time lapsed the footage and he never seemed to leave. "maybe he's still there, watch jihyun for a sec."

"okay." she replied as i ran out the door.

i went into the dorm un announced to see hoseok, nara, and minyoung at the table playing uno.

"oh hey-" hoseok started.

"where's jin woo?" i asked cutting him off.

"in his room." minyoung stated before turning back to the uno match.

i went to the door that had the name
'진우 [jin woo]' on it before knocking.

a loud bang was heard before the door opened to a flustered jin woo.

"what do you want?" he asked, "i'm kind of busy."

"i would like to ask you a few things." i said, coming in and sitting on his bed.

"what?"

"why did someone have your key card last night?"

"no one did, it was on my night stand." i shook my head before going onto his computer and going into the footage, showing him the man with the key card.

"that's me."

"no it's not, your curfew is 10, it's midnight here."

"well it was me so just forget about it."

"it wasn't you."

"prove it."

"fine." i replied going to the footage inside the dorm. the man walked in and took off his hat, the brown hair that was so familiar hurt me as i realized who it was. there was a sneeze before he rolled out of the closet.

"tae! what the hell?" he asked loudly.

"sorry, you wear way to much cologne."

"taehyung, how could you do this to jungkook?"

"look yoongi," he started, "he never spends time with me. he's always with jinhee."

"maybe it's because you're never there." i said coldly turning around and walking out.

•t.s•

"what do you mean it was tae?" jinhee asked panicked while we drove to jungkook's place.

"yeah, he even owned up to it."

"wow." she replied before i parked the car and got jihyun out.

we went up to the door and knocked before kookie answered.

"hey guys, have you seen tae? he didn't come home last night and he hasn't called me."

•t.s•

"jungkook, we know where tae is. he's at the big hit dorms, cheating you on with jin woo, one of the replacements they added into the group after you two left." i said quietly as he looked to the ground.

"t-thanks for letting me know."

•a.n•
:(

Updated photo of jihyun

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019All Rights Reserved

All Rights Reserved