③②

[taehyung]

we sat on the train together, our duffel bags next to us, we were insane.

"what happens if we don't make it?" jungkook asked, i shrugged.

"we go to plan b i guess." i replied as his hand slipped into mine.

we were off to big hit, taking yoongi's advice and auditioning.

we were hoping that one of us would make it, though being an idol wasn't either of our first options in employment, it certainly wasn't the last.

•t.s•

we stood in line, waiting for our numbers to be called, we were one after the other so that was nice.

"i'm nervous." jungkook whispered into my ear.

i sighed as i slung my arm over his shoulder.

"it'll be fine, i promise." i reassured him before a set of numbers was called over a loud speaker, it was his number. "good luck kookie."

"thanks tae, you too." he replied before walking off.

i followed him slightly so that i could get to the audition rooms faster.

[jungkook]

"hello, what is your name?" one of the men asked, i smiled nervously.

"jeon jungkook."

"what song will you be singing?"

"paper hearts by tori kelly."

"okay, please start."

[taehyung]

my number was finally called as i made my way into the room, yoongi was sitting at the table writing something down.

"hello, what is your name?" he said in a monotone voice, not looking up from his paper.

"kim taehyung."

his head immediately shot up as his jaw dropped.

"you're auditioning?" he asked loudly, i nodded as he quickly scribbled something down before handing me a slip of paper. "since i know you can already sing, and my boss approves of you, it's a trainee information form." he replied making me smile widely.

"thank you so much yoongi!" i replied hugging him.

he chuckled and hugged back.

"don't be late to practice."

•t.s•

[author]

taehyung read over his information form whilst waiting for jungkook at the bench outside.

taehyung stood up when he saw his boyfriend running toward him.

"how'd you do tae?" he asked excitedly.

"how'd you do?" taehyung asked back.

"on the count of three." jungkook replied.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"pass!" they both yelled in unison, shocked filled both of their faces before they hugged.

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved