②①

[yoongi]

"hey chim, why are you afraid of thunderstorms?" i asked whilst lying in his bed, making circles on his abdomen under the sheets.

"i dunno, they're loud, and they don't sound pleasant."

"well, how can i make it more comfortable for you?"

"kiss me." i whispered, turning him toward me and kissing him, moving down his neck and sighing.

"i can't get enough of you, you're intoxicating." i mumbled.

"oh really?" he asked playfully before beginning to rub circles on my back, I had gotten hot prior so i was shirtless.

"yes." i groaned before marking his jawline with my lips.

•t.s•

my eyes slowly opened to jimin laying across my chest on his phone. the cool spring breeze was drifting in through the window as i sighed.

"morning." i said, my voice rough and deep.

"morning~" he sang as he turned to face me, "how'd you sleep?"

"good, did i calm you last night?" I asked, the memories flooding my mind.

"mhmm." he hummed before kissing my nose and getting up, "whatcha wanna do today?"

"dunno." i replied quietly, i was so hot and bothered by this kid, it was driving me insane.

"how about you introduce me to your mom?" he asked biting his lip as he stood up off the bed.

i hesitated before sighing.

"o-okay, sure."

•t.s•

"i have to run to the store quickly." jimin said as we drove down the road. i turned into the parking lot and said i'd wait for him.

he nodded and went in, hopping back into the car a few minutes later.

"what did you get?" i asked, since i didn't see him come out of the store.

"oh, you'll see." he replied smiling.

i continued to drive, nerve getting the best of me as i bit my lip.

we turned into the local cemetery, jimin looked out the window with pure joy as we parked and got out.

he went into the back of the car and pulled out a bouquet of lilacs, mom's favourite.

"j-jimin. you didn't have to-"

"i wanted to." he said before i grabbed his free hand with mine and began walking through the different graves, stopping at one.

we both looked down at the headstone, her name and the year she died were engraved. "hello mrs. min, i'm park jimin." he said, bowing and introducing himself formally before sitting cross legged in front of the headstone.

"i-i'll be right back chim."

"okay!" he replied before turning back to my mother's grave.

[jimin]

"i brought you some flowers. they're lilacs, i hope you like them." i said before placing the flowers down.

"your son is really amazing and i really love him a lot." i paused, "i'd like to marry him if that's alright, he just makes me the happiest boy in the whole world."

[yoongi]

i sat in the car as i watched jimin have a conversation with my mother.

i smiled as a few tears slip out, i knew he was supposed to find me somehow, it was him all along that i've been missing.

i pulled out my phone and put the receiver to my ear, never taking my eyes off of the pure joy that was park jimin.

"hello? yes, this is min yoongi."

"yes, i'd like to look at rings of the size, thank you." i hung up before heading back to the grave, jimin was having a normal conversation as he turned.

"oh hello!" he sang before standing up.

"i think it's time to go, it's getting cloudy." i said pointing up, he looked up and sighed before looking back down.

"it was a pleasure meeting you mrs. min." he said before bowing and waving, i then took his hand as we walked back to the car and left.

•a.n•

was a filler, but i wanted to add a back story to yoongi's parents since some ppl were asking so here you go! also somehow, i got 50 reads overnight and i'm legit freaking out, it's not lots but i appreciate every single reader and i hope you all enjoy so far!

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved