①⑤

•t.s• [one week]

[jimin]

"jiminie~" jungkook called, "please come out~" i didn't reply, i had been in my room at the lodge for the past few days.

'why is my life falling apart suddenly?' i thought, 'my brother is getting forced into marriage, and my boyfriend's parents dragged him to america.'

"jungkook?" i asked quietly.

"yeah?" he asked.

"do you know where yoongi is?"

[yoongi]

"son?" my father asked, i looked up from my food to stare him down.

"what?"

"first off, don't use that tone with me," he corrected, "and second, there is an international business conference and i'd like you to speak."

"why?" i asked, annoyed.

"because, you haven't contributed to the company in years."

"dad, i'm a songwriter, not a business man." i replied as i stood up and stormed off into my room, picking up my phone and checking my email since there was a notification.

min yoongi, thank you for entering into our contest because you have won! please email us back as soon as possible so we can make arrangements. thank you, big hit entertainment.

i stared at the email in disbelief, 'we won chim.' i thought before sadness overwhelmed me.

[???]

"are you sure you want to do that gina? what if he actually falls in love with you?" i asked, making her laugh.

"that's what i want hun, then i smash his heart into pieces."

"i don't think i can make it there though, i've been away from school because i've been taking extended holidays."

"don't worry, i'll handle it." he said, smiling and chuckling before gina and i joined in.

[jungkook]

"hey jinhee, i wanted to ask you something." i said as we sat in a conference room, we were beginning to plan the wedding.

"sure what's up?"

"i was wondering how you feel about the wedding?"

"honestly?" she started, "i have a boyfriend."

"really?" i asked, she nodded before sighing.

"i don't want to offend you but i just-"

"jinhee, i get it, i'm in a relationship too." i replied, showing a small reassuring smile.

[???]

"so sir, what are we going to do about his boyfriend?"

"we're going to keep an eye on him, we can't let them get close, or we'll loose him to that peasant again."

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved