①⓪

[jimin]

"kookie~ let me in~!" i whined, standing at the door of their dorm.

"no jimin, i'm not letting you-"

"hey jimbles~!" hobi sang as he pushed jungkook aside, opened the door and pulled me in, making me giggle. "are you here to see yoongi~?" i nodded as jungkook looked at us with a questioning look.

"jimin, are you always here just to see yoongi? what about me? i'm not getting any younger, and since you passed that exam, you'll be going off to your life in like 7 months."

"well, yoongi is his-" i covered hoseok's mouth before he could spill the secret, i hadn't told jungkook yet, he would kill me.

"yoongi is his what?" he asked, while i slowly lowered my hand down. "hmm?" he hummed with a growl.

"his boyfriend." the familiar voice sang as he came down the stairs, "i'm his boyfriend." he repeated, smiling before coming over and giving me a back hug.

jungkook looked confused before he looked, mad. "w-why did you tell hobi first?" he whined, "i'm your brother!"

"well," i started.

•f.b•

yoongi and i were walking down the sidewalk holding hands before kissing in the snowfall.

there was a gasp behind us and when we turned around we saw hoseok, looking happy as hell.

"oh, my, gosh, really?!" he asked with excitement. i could sense yoongi's pheromones were spiking almost as bad as mine. "i ship it! yoonmin!"

•f.b.o•

"and it was a great ship name by the way." hoseok boasted, trailing off.

"point is, how long has 'yoonmin' been a thing?"

"a few days, the only people that know are you and hobi."

"and me!" taehyung retorted coming down the stairs. "how come everyone forgets about me?" he asked sadly, jungkook laughed.

"because nobody cares about you tae." he replied laughing more.

"that's not what you said last night." he retorted again with a smirk.

"what?" yoongi, hoseok, and myself asked in unison at the same time.

•f.b•

[taehyung]

jungkook rolled off of me, another good night. we were both panting as i rested my head on his chest.

"we can't keep doing this kookie." i replied, whilst moving my fingers around his chest, "if we do we have to have a name for ourselves."

"taetae, i care for you, and i honestly do want something with you that's more than just sex." jungkook said before beginning to play with my hair.

"i want something too, i'm just not sure what."

•f.b.o•

[jungkook]

"tae!" i yelled, he finally came back to reality before sighing.

"sorry i was just thinking."

"okay?" hoseok asked before shifting.

"oh yeah, hobster?" tae asked, making all of us cringe.