23: Plastic

Prompt: Plastic
Warnings/TWs: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, ASMR  

--

Hey everyone, it's Scott. Welcome back to the weekly patron-requested video. You can sign up for a chance at requesting something here down below on my Patreon, on the second tier, thank you so much to anyone who's supporting me, it really means a lot. So, today, we're doing a handful of plastic tapping and scratching triggers. This is a request from Mitch. If I'm remembering right, you've been here since almost the beginning, right? Thank you so much for your continued support, Mitch. You can find timestamps in the description box below, and now, onto the tingles!

While Mitch usually doesn't scream when he's trying to sleep with ASMR on, he can't suppress the little squeak he makes when he hears his name in the intro. He does remember sending the plastic triggers as his request, but he'd forgotten about it relatively quickly. He'd been happy to see a new upload from scruffASMR right before bed, and the fact that it was tapping and scratching was really just a bonus, honestly. He loved all of Scott's uploads, even the odd patron-requested ones.

But holy shit. Scott actually chose his. Holy fucking shit.

Mitch wants to make that clip his ringtone so he can tingle every time someone calls him.

That's weird.

But nonetheless.

Holy fuck.

-fin.