Jack

Karen stands, turning to me, she's hot and sweaty... "Hey babe," she says as she takes a few steps toward me, she's so sexy, I bite my lip as I look in to her eyes, I can't help it. "Hey," she smiles, "How was this morning?"

"well, it was... uneventful"

"oh, okay"

I sense that something's up, "yea," I run my hands through my hair.

"So check in is tomorrow night huh?"

She sighs "yeah, it is, I'll be away from you for an entire week,"

"seven days,"

"seven days," she responds.

I move right up on to her and look down in to her gorgeous blue eyes, I whisper, "seven-whole- days."

She whispers back, "seven-whole-days, we pause for a moment, looking in to each other's eyes, I sink my lips on to hers, I couldn't resist, the way she looks, the wah she smells, its...enticing... she kisses me back harder, my hands Come up in to her hair, her soft golden hair, my fingers find there way up and I grab a handful of it. I close my palm in to a fist and pull her head back, deepening the kiss. I feel her soft lips give way and her yearning tongue finds mine. My hands go around her hips and I pull her in to me, pressing my now growing bulge in to her, she feels it and the intensity of our kiss escalates, I need her. now. I can't contain it, she'll be gone for a week, its too long, I need her. I need her right fucking now... judging by the way her hand creeps down and starts rubbing my bulge... I'd say she needs me right now as well...

She grabs my arms and digs her nails in, clawing at me as her mouth moves down from mine on to my neck, she sucks and bites, like she's hungry, I know what she's hungry for, she unzips my pants and reaches inside, taking my throbbing erection out, my breathing hitches as she takes it, She starts to stroke it as we press our lips to each other's... "Jack...I want you to take me right here." Her words push me over the edge. My hands come up to her neck and I gently motion her head down, she know where to go. Her lips engulf my member, I feel her warm mouth slide down on to it, she sucks hard on it right from the get go, she licks from base to tip then spits on it and sucks again. I feel like I'm going to explode. She's crazy, and I love it.

She gets up and kisses me deep, " I need you in me." I lift her up, cupping her ass in my two hands, she burries her face in my neck, I can smell her, she's sweaty, but still smells so incredibly sexy, I take her over to the yoga mat, lay her on her back and her sweatpants and panties are off faster than I can even say anything, my rock hard cock sticks out from between my zipper... this is a new suit, oh well. I take of My blazer and throw it on the ground, she rips open my shirt, The buttons go everywhere. I can buy a new one, fuck, I can buy the whole store, and she knows that. Karen kisses my bare chest and sucks on my skin, I rub my cock up and down her pussy, slowly, feeling it sink in everytime I pass the entrance, she's already soaking, I slide right in, and I start to pump, hard and deep... her head goes back as I suck on her neck... our fingers intertwine. I'll make her remember me all week.