Alice

Alice
“Alice Chelsea.”
“Laura,” I bite down on my lip,
“Girl I don’ even know what to say right now, Ye’ I admit, he hella fine but…That is Yo’ stepdad girl!”
“don’t say that so loud,” I cant help but blush, Laura’s expression is priceless. “It’s nothing, I swear I just, I kinda feel weird when I’m around him weird like, I don’t know how to describe it…”
“ Damn girl, we got us a case of the hotts,” I giggle because it’s so childish to say the hotts. “It’s nothing Laura, besides he’s like twice my age, I don’t even know why this is a conversation, it’s never gonna happen and it shouldn’t”
“ya damn right it aint,”
"As for why we havin' this conversation, its the freakin tension between ya'll, there was sum sparks up in there,"
"There weren't!"
"Sure, Girl just make sure you thinkin with this- she puts her finger on my forehead- and not that-She points to the apex of my thighs,"
"Oh my god laura," we both chuckle
"I am don't worry," She smiles, it crosses my mind to tell her about last night, and what happened but it felt so unreal, I just need time to think about it.
  “I really have missed you Laury”
“I missed you too ally,” We embrace each other, and we walk over and sit by the shade of one a small tree In the flower garden, I stare at the light blue ripples on the pool and then back at Laura, she brushes thick dark spirals from her face with her hands, beads of sweat start to form on her brown skin. She’s here, finally, after so long.
“Jeez this sun’s hot,”
“I know, perfect for me to get a tan, Germany’s weather has me pale,” I sigh, “You were always pale Ally,”
“oh hush,” she grins.
“How are things with you and Brice?” I’d been dreading this question. “Well… it’s a lot to talk about…”
“We got time ally,” 
I smile, and I start to tell her everything about my new life. About how I'm coping with my new home, My mom, everything. We talk about brice and I start to come to the conclusiob that maybe its time to let him go, but my heart still has hope of finding what we had. Everything is just difficult. That maked me love that she’s here, finally, after four years away, I have the people I love back and I can settle down here, and build something new, something fresh. I look forward to everything that's to come.