❃The Life After The Pain❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R O N E

The Life After The Pain

The bright rays from the sun break through the thick waves of the ocean. Deep down under the surface of the roaring waves, where no sun can shine am I. Sitting in the sand just watching the sea life pass by me in a flash. Big and small fishes swim around minding their own business. On the bottom of the ocean where the sand is soft and grainy I sit with my knees against my chest and my hands play with the sand and the small coral that barely manages to grow in this environment.

A sigh escapes my lips as I watch a small fish swim a little behind the others. Standing up I let the current take me to that fish. The fish looks at me and dips his head down as a sign of respect. I smile at him and lightly push him with my hands and let the water take care of the rest. The water takes the fish and helps it swim to be with his family and friends. Once he has been reunited with everyone he turns around and his eyes meet mine, before he returns to swim.

The smile on my face fades away as I am now all alone once again. Creatures and vegetation on the bottom surround me yet I, feel completely alone. I miss his touch on my skin. My lips long for his kisses. My body begs me for him. Still, I can't be with him, he made his chose and I have made mine. Tears form in my eyes, I can not think like this. I'm not allowing him to invade my mind yet again, not after what he did to me.

Forcing myself not to cry over him is possible the hardest thing I have ever done. Each and every time I try, I fail. My body misses him so much that even if I chain myself to the bottom of the ocean, my body still finds itself longing for him. Living a life without his is worse than the death experience I went through. I would have gone through death again if it meant not to feel this pain. Yet, I can not chance the past. I can only live with the horrible consequences of the past. And now that he caused me this pain I endure.

I have been through pain, I have been through betrayal, I have been through heartbreak. Yet I am still standing on my own two feet, on the bottom of the ocean but I will never allow anyone to hurt me ever again. The pain I have been going through is overbearing for me or anyone to handle. Fining myself all alone I turned to the ocean, where there can nothing harm me ever again. Not do I plan on going to the surface, up there is only pain and suffering and never again will I be hurt.

Sitting back down the current slowly and evenly moves my hair back and forth, same with my dark blue marvel light blue galaxy with tiny glitter stars flowy dress that goes below my knees, with a V-neckline and a short sleeves. A ribbon wrapped around the waist that matches the deep blue color, the dark color matches the deep sea and the light colors match the sea from the surface. At the bottom of the dress is white that marvels perfectly with the pale blue. Hanging around my neck is a shell necklace with a pale shade of purple.

On both my wrists are pearl bracelets that shine when light hits them. On top of my head is a shell tiara with pearls sitting on my head like a glorious price. My hair is just simple and has slightly bits of curls but otherwise it is just straight and long. The salt from the ocean has really been good for my hair and it grows a lot faster than normal. What can I say, I was born for the being in the ocean and not do I understand why I never came here sooner.

My whole life I have lived in on land, yet never felt home. But now that I am in the ocean like I was always meant to, I feel like I belong here in the oceans arms. Even after I got hurt, this was the only place I could get comfort. Creatures of all kinds were here present to comfort me in a time of need. I can't thank them enough for all the things they have done for me. Over the months I have been staying here many animals here brought me food even if I did not ask that of them.