❃Story Time❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

Story Time

Waking up in a strangers arms isn't what I had expected. All I know is that last night, we were watching movies and then I started to fall asleep on his shoulder. I don't know anything after that. Except for now, I open my eyes and my head is laying on Adrian's chest. His arms are around me, and his left leg is wrapped around my legs. He is still sleeping, I notice that my hands are hugging him.

I don't know if I'm shocked or horrified that I just sleep on him like this, we aren't even dating, besides we just met. Well, kind of, he says we already know each other, but I don't know. The thing we are doing now is something you do in a friendship, after knowing each other for some time. To others this is all right when you recently met, but to me, I feel uncomfortable. I guess I'm both shocked and horrified, this isn't exactly the way I wanted to wake up, but I can't change this. I got to say, he looks very peaceful sleeping like this.

And he has a smile on his face, which is so adorable. Slowly I try to get up, that isn't working the way I wanted. I nearly fall on his face, but I mange to get his hands away from me, and unwrap my legs from his. Finally, I was free from his grip, but he already woke up. He was ripping his eyes, and yawning. Probably because he didn't want to be woken up at this time, or by me, or like this. He is acting like this never happened, perhaps he doesn't know that I slept on him, and woke up after I went off him.

"Morning" he says in his husky morning voice. I smile at him. "Good morning" I tell him. I look around me and everything is a mess, literally. Soda cans on the floor and table, candy wrappers everywhere, and snack bags and scattered snacks and candy on the floor, the table, and the couch. This room is a mess. I must admit. We were kind of crazy yesterday, I can't lie about that. "We should clean up" he says, he to looked around the room, and saw the mess we made.

I give him a shy smile, kind of out of embarrassment. "Yeah, definitely" I tell him. We pick up all the candy wrappers and the soda cans, we put all o it in separate containers. To put it into the recycling bin when we go out of the house later on. It's good for the earth to recycle, I've lived in the ocean and there are so much plastic trash there that is hurting the ocean and the sea life. It's so sad. People need to think more about the oceans and the nature. Every single person on this planet is ruining it, we don't get another chance if we ruin this one.

After we have cleaned up, we are both sitting on the couch exhausted. While we cleaned, we talked about what we like and dislike. "How did we know each? You already told me we sort of dated, but I feel like there is something more to it than what you are letting on" I ask him, I really want to know. That will help me know more about him and everything. Besides, the more time I spend with him, I start to remember bits and pieces about the time we knew each other.

It is mostly images that flash before my eyes, I barely even get to see them. But, with these images, I can tell that we knew each other. Which, as sad is it sounds makes Jason a liar. He told me, I didn't know this man, and yet I do. Something is going on here and I intend to figure it out. Jason is hiding something, perhaps Adrian will tell me everything I need to know. Still, I'm not sure he knows of Jason's plans. I mean, Jason is like really old.

He knows how to play with people and their feelings. He has learned many thing over the time he has lived, and I'm not even sure if he has been playing me this whole, time but I hope the love Jason holds for me is real. Because, I do love with my whole heart and soul, there is no question about that. "I was wondering when you would ask this, I'm ready to tell you all I know. I fear I won't be much help, but I will try my best. Perhaps you will see him in a new light" he tells me, which puzzles me a little.