❃Meant To Be❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T W E L V E

Meant To Be

When looking inside the house, it's dark and empty looking. At first glance it is like no one is inside. Normal person could walk by and think no one is home, and this is just a house completely empty. But, I know better. I know Jason Black is inside that house right now, and I know the only reason he is there is because I hurt him. I might never forgive myself for what I did to him, I had to.

I know I hurt him, I broke his heart. He broke my heart first, and I know it isn't fair to him. He didn't deserve to be hurt like this, but I need time. Which, I'm not sure I will ever get. I am hurting to, he isn't the only one who is heartbroken. As much as I would want to get a break from all of this, I can't. No matter what I do, this always follows me everywhere without me even trying to. I even went to his house without wanting to. My brain just lead me here, and I don't know why.

The love I have for him has never grown less, if anything, it has grown more. I can't stop thinking about him, he makes me think about him all the time. No matter, what I do I can not stop thinking about him. I've already tried, and failed. Perhaps this is meant to be, I'm supposed to be with Jason. I may not always agree to that, and not see how much I love him. But I know deep inside my heart that we belong together, no matter how shattered my heart really is.

I might be the one who has gotten hurt so often this and last year than literally anyone in the entire galaxy, and I'm not kidding. But, I want to feel better. I want to recover from the pain I've felt. Maybe that is the reason why my feet took me here, this is a way for me to get better. Perhaps my brain knew what it was doing, leading me here to feel better. I'm really thinking that my body has a mind on its own that I don't understand, I'm always doings things that I don't get or know how, or why.

Don't know how long I've been staring at the house, but for some reason I feel like I'm not staring at just a house. Because, I know that the love of my life is in there, I feel compelled to go there. My legs refuse to move, know that I know where they have taken me. So, I just stand there watching the house, pretty sure I look like a stalker now to anyone that would walk past me, I don't care. They have no idea that I used to live in that house, Jason made sure no one knew I lived there with him.

He always said something about wanting to keep me all for himself, that the world didn't deserve me. My body longs to go knocking at the door and talk to him, run into his arms and tell him that I'm so sorry about every word that I said. But, I can't. As much as I want to, I don't feel like he deserves me in the way that he thinks. Staying with me, can only hurt him. I love him, but I'm not sure being together is what the world wants.

In my point of view I believe that we are meant to be, yet both of us have only gotten hurt. With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, I walk away from the house. Finally, my feet could move, I beg them to turn around. Yet, I know this isn't like I would have wanted. All I want is Jason right now, to take away the pain in my heart. A kiss from his lips would set the pain aside and free me from the hurt my heart has been under. He is the only one who can make me feel better.

Jason Black is my savior, and he is the one to love me and take care of me, but he is also the one who caused most of the pain. I've killed my best friend, and yet he hurt me more than that. That mixed together is so hurtful, that I can barely hold on to my life. I want this to end, and he might be the one to save me, but he needs to prove himself worthy of saving me. I can not have my heart getting hurt again. That is something I am very protective of.