❃Finding Out The Truth❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S I X

Finding Out The Truth

The room isn't big, it might be the smallest in the house. Yet, it holds so much. The walls are coated in pictures, I can't even see how the wallpaper is through these picture. But, those aren't just any pictures. Each and every one of them is of me. Some are of me sleeping, others of me walking outside and inside my old apartment. Few of them are of me inside of our house awake, but there are some.

My breathing is heavy when I look at all those pictures. Few are on the floor that have fallen down, but I can tell that there are pictures behind those that I can see. In the middle of the room is a table with three computers. They are facing the other side of me. I slowly walk over to the computers, still just looking at those pictures. I don't know what is going on here. I'm kind of terrified to be in here, if I am being completely honest here. I don't know what is going on.

What is this place? Once I do get to the table, I notice that there is a black journal with a red pen on top of it, the journal is closed. There is also a piece of paper here. It's blank, and white. Except, there is hair taped with clear tape on the paper. This is my hair color, my hair is taped there. Under the table is a wooden box, I go on my knees and take the box from under the table. Still on the floor I open the box. Inside are clothes, my clothes. I had notice that some of these went missing few weeks ago.

Jason took them, he told me that I was always losing something inside this house, it is so huge, but all this time he had my clothes. All of them are dirty, and they are all clothes that I wanted to wash. I thought the maids had washed them all, or something. In the box are also perfume bottles, the ones that I use. I rarely use perfume, but when I do I always pick this scent. It's strawberry. This is my favorite perfume in the whole world, I just really like the scent.

There is my shampoo and conditioner in the wooden box. Those went missing about five weeks ago, Jason said that the maids took them to replace them. They didn't replace it until two days later. I didn't understand why the maids wanted to replace it, and when I asked them they didn't have any idea what I was talking about. They just said that Jason told them to replace my shampoo and conditioner. With the same kinds, of course. But, Jason was the one who took them. I don't understand why he would do this.

I know very well that this isn't normal, none of this is normal. That I know, I may be naïve as everyone says I am, but I know that this isn't normal. On the button of the wooden box is a folder, with many papers. I pick it up and go through the papers. Nearly all of them have a picture of me, and beside and down on the paper is writing. It is written in Jason's hand writing. On top of every page there is a date, and a place. Beside that is the picture, and the picture of me is taken on that place as the title says. I read part of one page.

'She walks by the road. Far to close to my taste. She wears a black crop top and a jacket covering her shoulder, and neck. She has one black skinny jeans and white sneakers. Her beautiful wavy hair is pulled back in a bun. Her face shows no sign of make-up. She walks over to the supermarket, where she will be doing her shopping. Inside the supermarket she is for twenty minutes, she comes out holding one bag. And walks home with the bag in her hand. She made is safely home'

I remember this day. It was before I even met Jason. It was before I got a job with Liam. Has Jason been spying on me this whole time? Didn't we meet by accident? I crashed into him, but perhaps that was what he wanted to happen. Did he fake our meeting? Did he set it up somehow? I'm so confused at this moment. There is so much going on in my life, and then I find this. I know Jason more than anybody on this earth, yet this shows me that I don't know him as much as I thought.