❃Rainbow Lights In The Sky❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

Rainbow Lights In The Sky

Few mouths it has been since the night I forgave him. My life couldn't get more perfect than it is now. Every day, I wake up with Jason beside me, with a smile on my face. The last mouths have been the best if my life, I have become happy and I'm not as anymore, as I was before. Adrian came around, and we have become good friends. I even met his girlfriend and his sister. Both of them are so sweet.

The only problem about Adrian is that he is trying to fill Maria's spot of being my best friend. I don't know if I will ever let go of the friendship we used to have, it may have meant nothing to her, but it was real to me. Even if she is not with its anymore, I still love her. She will forever be in my heart. I do love Adrian like a friend, but that spot of being my best friend can't be replaced. I will never let go of our friendship, and all the memories we shared.

Jason has become so possessive around me, it's kind of annoying. He wants to know where I am, at all times. I can't even go to the bathroom alone, without him. When I am with Adrian or someone else, he has to follow us everywhere we go. I really want to tell him, that he doesn't need to do this, but I can't. He has set his mind on this, and I can do very little to chance hi mind. Besides, I think it's a little cute. But, also very creepy. This only shows how much he really loves, and doesn't want to lose me again.

Sometimes I would act like that, asking him where he has been, and who he has been seeing. He doesn't want me to work, so I'm always home. But, I don't sit and do nothing in house. I help the maids clean up, and the cooks in the house are trying to teach me to cook, which is not going very well. I just have to face it, I'm not good at cooking and probably never will be. It's still fun to try. Besides, it's not like I have nothing better to do. Most of the time, I clean and cook. Sometimes, I'm just to any and instead of cleaning I play with Shadow and Midnight.

We got a new cat, which I named Midnight. His fur is black, and on his belly are white dots, which kind of looks like stars, so that is why I named him Midnight. He is like the night sky. I thought that Shadow may get bored at some times, so he needs a friend to play with, when I can not. Both of them are like best friends, they play all the time, and they sleep together on my stomach. They are very heavy on my stomach, but I don't care. If they look cute, then it is worth it. Besides, they love sleeping on any part of my body.

Tonight Jason is taking me up on a date. Today is the last day of the year, and tomorrow will be new year. I can't wait for the new year to come. The months I spend with Jason have been the best. I got to know him better, and he isn't lying to me about anything. I also got to know my birth parents and, on Christmas Eve they got married, for the second time. They got married one month ago, around thanksgiving. Then they had a fight and divorced. And got married again.

Jason made a bet that they would break up again, and get married for the fourth time. I smacked in the back of the head for that, he was being rude but also funny at the same time. I'm just happy that they are happy now. My adopted parents are now traveling the world, and they send me so many pictures of the places that they are seeing, and I love them. I wish I would be in the places they are in. Still, Jason says that one day we will take me traveling the globe.

I dress myself in a dark blue color dress, with lace on the top, it goes below my toes, and even in heels, it is still longer. I know I don't like heels, but I want to impress Jason. I put my hair in a braid, and then put the braid in a nice braid. I put on some make-up. I'm really terrible at it, but I try to do my best. Jason has told me multiple times, that I don't need to hide behind make-up to look beautiful, that beauty comes natural to me.