❃The Big Day❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S E V E N

The Big Day

Today is the day. My wedding day. Ever since I woke up this morning, I have been smiling and laughing to myself. And, I've been awake for about two hours, now it's about six in the morning. By this time tomorrow, Jason and I are in an airplane for our honeymoon. He told me that he has been planning our honeymoon since we met, it could have been before. Ever since I learned that he has spied on me, he has been telling me things that he thought about me.

And, that was before we met. Since, apparently I discovered he knew me before I knew him. If that makes any sense at all, but it is the truth. I was woken by both my mothers at four in the morning. They had forced me and Jason to sleep in separate rooms, they said something about tradition. Of course, both me and Jason refused at first. But, we gave in after a while, well I gave in, and Jason listened to me. Like he always does.

They also made me go so early to sleep. Honestly, I found it very difficult to sleep. Not only because this was my last night unwed, but also because I slept without Jason holding me tightly, making sure that I don't get hurt in the night. The excitement of getting married was mostly the cause that kept me awake in the night. I tried going to sleep, but It is so hard to go to sleep when I knew that in just few hours, I will get married to the one I love. My one and true love, finally we will be one.

Joined together in marriage. I can't wait. When they woke me up, I literally jumped out of bed with the biggest smile on my face. I nearly screamed out of joy. This is my wedding day after all, I am allowed to be exited. For months me and Jason have been planning this wedding, and we planned every single detail. So, everything in our wedding will be perfect, this will be our perfect day. I had to eat alone, since they didn't allow me and Jason to see each other. Daphne said that seeing the bride before the wedding is bad luck, and we do not need bad luck.

We only want good luck, and if staying away from Jason until the wedding is the cost for a lucky life, then I will do it. Even, if it will be super hard for me to do. I know for sure that Jason is not enjoying this. But, he has to. This is for the best, to make sure that we have good luck. After I ate breakfast, I took a shower then bath. They made me do it. The shower was for washing my hair and cleaning my body.

But, the bath was to make my skin smooth, the bath water was blue from the bath boom. I step out of the bath, and my skin is seriously smooth. This is where they both take control of everything. My mom makes me sit on a chair in the bathroom, naked and still wet. I have a towel around my body, but that is the only thing covering my body at the moment. I'm still wet on my shoulders, and legs, but they said that it doesn't matter, at the moment. Daphne is drying my hair, and brushing it.

While, my mom is shaving my legs, making them smooth. She also shaved down there. I had no idea that they needed to do that. It is so embarking that your own mothers are looking down there, and shaving it. Daphne curled my hair, after it had dried completely. My hair is only curled from my shoulders and down, not higher than that. She wants to leave my hair completely bare, because she then puts a flower crown on my head, that will hold the veil that goes over my head. Flowers that match the flowers on the crown are put in my hair.

The flowers are real flowers, and are white, just white. But, that is just pretty, they match my dress. My hair is finished, and my body has been dried off. After my mom had finished shaving everything that needed shaving, the dried of my body. They told me that I couldn't move, and that is how it will be until I am ready. I have been looking at myself in the mirror, this whole time. Seeing how it happened, seeing me become perfect for our wedding. Most of the time, I have been trying to stay calm and not freak out.