Questions

Hey, guys.

This story has officially ended. The adventure of Emma and Jason has ended. I feel kind of sad. In the future I will be making a spin off from these books. That will have the main character as Coral Black. The daughter of Jason and Emma. But that won't come until late in the future. Anyway, if you have any questions for me about myself or the book, you can ask in the comments. You can ask me anything if there is anything you want to know about me (author) or the characters of the book or just anything about any of the three books. No question is stupid and I will answer truthfully and as well as I possible can. So ask away if you have any.

Few common questions:

Why are their names Mr. Black and Mr.White?

The idea I had behind their names are on the ying yang. They are opposite of each other and I wanted to have their names based on that.

Why is Emma so naive and stupid?

Emma is a naive character because she was raised to see the good in the world and she refused to see the evil until few bad things happen to her. I wanted her to be a growing character. So in the beginning she is confused and naive but as the story goes she evolves and becomes a whole new person.

Thank you all so much for voting and reading my books. Luv ya💖

~Bjorghalla❤️