❃The Clear Glass Box❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

The Clear Glass Box

The beauty inside that glass box is indescribable. No words can explain how pretty this is. Never in my entire life have I seen anything as beautiful as this. Inside the box that must be made of pure clear glass is a necklace. But, not just any necklace. The prettiest necklace, my eyes have ever laid on. My jaw is literally on the floor, I can not take my eyes of it. The person holding the box puts it on the counter.

Jason pushes me towards the counter and I slowly walk over there, with Jason pushing me that is. My eyes are so widened. The man opens the box. Jason walks over to the counter and takes the necklace from the glass box. He walks behind me, which breaks my eye contact with the beautiful necklace. He puts it around my neck, I take the braid a little away, so he will be able to put it normally on. When he lets go of the necklace, it falls down to my neck, and hangs there. To my right side is a mirror.

I turn to look at myself better. A necklace this pretty doesn't really match the hoodie I am wearing, but I will only wear a necklace this beautiful when I am going to a really fancy party, I wouldn't wear this at a normal daily bases. The necklace has a golden chain, which is rather thick. There is one huge diamond in the middle, and is shaped in a normal diamond shape. The diamond in the middle is as big as pinkie. Around the diamond is gold, and it is also on the diamond, like vines wrapping around it, but are above it.

Holding the diamond is place. On each side are one diamond, they are a little smaller than the huge on in the middle. They have a tiny bit of blue-ish color to them. They are also wrapped in golden vines, but not on them like the diamond in the middle. Then on their sides are smaller diamonds, that look exactly the same as the other two blue-ish colored ones. Around them is the same gold. Beside them, are smaller diamonds, like my finger nails. They on the other hand are silver.

Just like the huge diamond, and they have the same vines wrapping around them. And that is all there is to the necklace, but is shines to brightly when light hits it. Making it so beautiful. "What do you think?" Jason asks me, after I've had a chance to look at it, and see how it looks on me. I look at him, I didn't notice that he was standing beside me. He is enjoying the view he is seeing. "It looks beautiful, I love it" I tell him with a smile, as I turn back to the mirror. Looking at the necklace once more.

I can't take my eyes of this necklace. I don't know if I will ever be able to take it of my neck. It might be really heavy, but I really like it. Usually, I'm not the one to wear much jewelry. But, wearing this makes me look beautiful. If anyone would see me with this necklace, I'm not sure they would think I'm beautiful. They would just look at the necklace and see it's beauty, they wouldn't even look at me, at all. Only the necklace, and I wouldn't blame them. It's so beautiful, and I've probably said this about fifteen times, but it is the truth.

"You heard the lady, she's happy with it. Once again you prove to me, I should continue our business, Mr. Wood" Jason says to the man. "Of course, Mr. Black. We do our best to satisfy our customers" The man, Mr. Wood says. Jason walks behind me, and he takes the necklace of my neck. And as soon as it is gone, I want to look at it more. I love this necklace and it isn't my fault that I love it. I have fallen in love with it.

I know Jason is going to get it for me, but I can't think that, this necklace is seriously expensive. I don't want Jason spending all his money on me, no matter how much I love it. But, he has decided. He really wants to buy me that necklace, and I'm not even sure of I could talk him out of it. He hands Mr. Wood the necklace, and he Carolyn puts it back into the clear glass box that is on the counter. Jason hands him a black credit card, which he scans into a cashier, then hands Jason back the card.