❃Discovery In A Message❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T H R E E

Discovery In A Message

Aqua is the reef I live in. I named it Aqua because I didn't know it had a name and I felt like naming my home. I never knew that this reef had an opening in the sea floor. I have walked through here so many times and never have I seen this opening. I'm sure it was never here, otherwise I would have fall down through the opening a long time ago. Pretty sure that this opening just appeared today, since I walked through here yesterday, with my opening in the sea floor.

My curiosity has never chanced and now that has gotten the best of me yet again. The opening is just big enough for me to go in. I put my head down there first and swim my way inside the opening, when I get inside there is a huge cave. Creatures of all kind swim around but mostly jellyfish that I have never seen before, I guess they have lived here before the opening appeared. By the look of this cave it has been here for a long time and didn't come when the opening came.

My feet keep swimming to hold myself to stay above the whole thing that is happening down with all the creatures. I've noticed that there is no cave floor in this cave, and no matter how hard I look down nothing comes to view and I have a good vision in the ocean that should allow me to see farther than ever. Letting my surroundings sink I just stay there swimming and keeping myself near the opening if something were to happen. Not that it will, it is just an unknown place and everyone knows the feeling of being a bit unsure of the unknown.

Even if all the sea creatures are nice to me than I do have noting to fear but this is me we are talking about. I have promised myself that I shouldn't be afraid of things, yet I find myself being terrified of what is down there. The voice has gotten louder and the need to know what it is grows stronger, but yet, I'm petrified here. Not do I understand why I don't move. The only thing I can do is swim to keep myself up.

No matter how much I try it, it is like my power over water doesn't work here. Sometimes the water keeps me in one place, so I don't sink, but now it doesn't listen to me anymore. It's like down here I don't control the water anymore, which could mean that those animals that are here won't be nice to me. I don't intend to become food any time soon. The jellyfishes don't look friendly to me and if I am right and I have no powers here then that would think of me as their food and eat me without second thought.

Now that I think about it, if I didn't have any powers down here then I should be able to breathe underwater, yet here I am breathing just fine. I take one deep breath, and I have made up my mind on what to do. Right ahead of me is a tunnel opening that leads somewhere. When the jellyfish are somewhere away from that tunnel I make my way over there, swimming and still making sure nothing is following me. Who know what could be lurking here, waiting to kill me and taste my meat as their personal food.

The sound is luring me in like a fish on a hook. The tunnel is dark but with my vision I can see a bit. The deeper I go the more horrible my vision gets and fade away. I still am able to breathe here yet, I will not be able to do anything as long as my vision keeps fading away. Don't know how love I've been swimming in this tunnel, it feels like forever and my mind keeps coming up with reasons to turn around and head back where I know I'll be safe and sound.

Something is pulling me towards this sound. I always grow nearer and when I do it becomes louder and clearer to me. I know I have heard this voice sing before, I just can't put my finger on where or how. The only thing I can do is see it for myself and that is the only way I truly know what is going on. And why that voice seems to enchant me to follow it. Now that it has become louder I have a hard time thinking since it's like the sound has taken over my mind.