❃Yet Another Gift❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

Yet Another Gift

The things I told Adrian are something that is out of this world. Literally. He never knew how messed up this world is, how messed up my life is. I don't know how long I spend telling him everything I knew about my self and all the strange creatures that I've met in my life and heard of. He listened very carefully of every word that came out of my mouth. While speaking, I stopped for a few minutes for him to let the information sink in.

I know for a fact, that I look like a freak to him now. He won't look at me the same anymore. After finishing the long tale of my life, or the weird parts of my life, he stood up from the seat. He had wanted us to sit by the island, he needed water to drink. For some reason he wanted me to say back a little, and I did. I don't want him to be frightened of me, and that is why I was few steps away from him, while telling him everything.

"I need to go" he simply says. Standing up, he walks out of my house. Leaving me here sitting by the island with a sad face. I know he will be needing space. After what I told him, I would understand if he didn't want to be around him. I'm not normal, no matter how much I wish I was, I'm not. And if he doesn't understand that, then he isn't worthy of being my friend. I'm only thinking of myself right now, I need to. I can not allow my heart to go through more pain.

I would go the moon and back, to make sure my heart doesn't get hurt. I couldn't take it, that is why I need to make sure pain never happens. All right, I may not be able to prevent all pain in the whole world, but I can and will prevent heartbreak. That is the worst kind of pain, and coming from the girl who has actually died. Heartbreak is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. Like I've said so many times before, there is nothing I wouldn't do to make sure I don't get hurt in that way ever again.

Anyway, I pick Shadow up who is meowing at me. I know what he wants. I give him food and water, there was a little left and I don't want him to starve. But I also don't give him that much, just because I don't want him to become fat. Fat cats are adorable, but it is also wrong to fatten up a cat, just because. Shadow is like the cat that sleeps all day, and goes outside when he feels like it, it means he doesn't get that much exercise, which means he will get fat if he fed much food.

He eats some of his food, before he heads back upstairs to get some more sleep. I look at the clock and it's half past twelve in the noon. I have no idea what I will do today. Each day that I've spent here, haven't been like I had wanted, and hoped for. I need a job, but I'm not very good at anything. I never really wanted to become someone special, like a doctor or something like that. I had always planned to work at the kindergarten, but when I worked with Jason, I knew I was kind of not good at it.

The office work isn't really my thing. I know Jason said it was, when in reality I'm not good at it. He only said that because we dated, and now I know that he does lie a lot. And I don't know how many times he has lied to me about something, so I have no idea when to believe him about anything. I have started to question, I know he does really love me, for the person that I am or the person that has powers beyond anything anyone has ever seen. Sometimes I ask those questions, and I have no answers like most other questions that I ask myself.

At those moments I need to remind myself that I love him so much, words can not explain the love I hold for him. Somewhere deep in my heart I need to believe that he loves me the same way, as I love him. I gave up my life for him, I sacrificed everything fore him. And I love him with my whole heart, body and soul. That has to mean something to him. Perhaps he really is sorry for hurting me, I don't know anymore. It is hard to pick who to believe.