What?

"I cant believe this. Argh." I growled as i was holding my forehead while Koeun was patting my back.

"Its okay, sweetie. You deserved to be in the other section." She said smiling fakely. I know she doesn't want to let me go too but we all have no choice.

Actually, the examination and result releasing was done for the semester. Me, Jeno, Jaemin and Koeun's grades were fine but i had mine greater and the staffs were transferring me out of my squad's section- to the higher section class.

I wanted to stay with them, but we all have no choice.

"You will be okay, big brother." Jeno said but i shake my head a no.

"Everyone likes to be in the Section A, Mark. What's wrong? We're always be here." Jaemin said, trying to sound more supportive, but i didnt get his idea, at this point.

I pushed out a big breath closing my eyes.

I thought, studying too much will cause me good. But now, its not a good idea.

"Let's just get this over with, boys. Let's eat. Come, sweetie." I took Koeun's hand in mine as i pulled her from standing infront of the result's board.

We settled at our school's cafeteria and ordered foods for lunch before getting on our preferred seats.

We went eating silently until somebody came. I guess, it was Jeno's other friend. Renjun Huang, i guess.

"Jeno." Jaemin hissed as he pointed the coming Renjun so Jeno looked out and smiled as he saw him coming.

"What brings you here?" Jeno stands up as our eyes followed him.

Especially Jaemin who is threateningly looking at them. I almost laughed. Then, i feel Koeun's elbow hitting my arm so i looked at her in my side.

She signaled me to stop. I mouthed her 'what?' but she stared at me threateningly instead so i stopped.

I looked again at Jaemin and he was basically eating right now, not looking at Jeno and Renjun talking nearby anymore. So i continued.

But then, i looked up at the two.

"Mind eating with us, Renjun?" I said and the both of them looked down at us. He smiled.

"Im sorry. But my friend down there was actually waiting for me." He said as he points out someone from the opposite direction of us, so we turned off a bit in our chair to look at that friend of his.

"Oh. Lee Haechan, right?" Jeno asked.

I stared back again to the guy in that table. He has a clean face and his eyes were beautiful. His lips were drawing a tangible smile but i think there's something weird in him.

Then, we heard Renjun said, "Yes. The blind smart guy." He chuckled.

"He is blind?" Jaemin asked while we all turned on that Haechan guy again.

"Yes." Renjun nodded.

"Ow." I mumbled.

"Im now going, Jeno." Renjun tapped his shoulder and i saw him winked at Jeno. After letting him go, Jeno sat down beside Jaemin but i followed looking at Renjun until he sat infront of that Haechan, as he holds the other guy's hand.