Dumb.

I hate to say this but, i dont want to wake up anymore.

Its already morning. There is classes, but i dont have the mood to stand up yet for it.

"Come on, get up!" Koeun suddenly pulled my blanket off me. I almost rolled my eyes.

"Go ahead. I need to sleep yet." I said rolling on the other side of my bed but she pulled me.

"Hey!" She yelled.

"Alright then!" I sat up irritated, then i saw her crossed her arms.

Then, a grin cross on her lips.

"Remember? Its our anniversary!" She said happily. I stopped and looked at her.

Then, i remember she was right.

"Geez. You forgot?" She asked annoyed.

"N-no, i mean. I-i... Uh .. sorry, but yes, i had plans for today!" I said trying to sound cool and true.

I thought she is going to get angry but she happily hugged me so i hugged her back.

"Let's go out for a date later?" I asked.

She sat down in my bed. "Sure. Message me the time and place. Ill be there." She kissed me in my cheeks and started walking out of my room.

I just watched her gone as she closed my door and then, throw myself again into my bed.

I breathed heavily.

Last night, i have dreamt of Haechan. And i never remember that this day was our anniversary and i dont have the excitement either.

It feels like it was just another day.

I dont-

I sighed. What is happening really?

I sat up again and think, am i still inlove with her?

I mean, all i know last time was i am so inlove with her, and we spend a lot of time everyday. We go for the same classes and we date a lot of times.

We kissed and hugs a lot of times and i know that i am inlove with her.

Its not that i am saying that i am not already inlove with her, but there is something triggering me inside.

I cant figure it out yet because i am complete mess thinking, and stressfully thinking about how can i save Haechan from that curse they are talking about.

"Argh." I groaned as i walked out of my room, getting inside the shower room and started taking a bath. After taking a bath, i went into my closet and opened it in as the white dove flew out and moved into my bed. Yes, it is Chenle.

I was looking for my clothes when he transformed and put on his clothes.

"She almost saw me when she gets in. You should lock your room door, Mark." I heard him say.