Raven, Dove and Chick

The next morning, i woke up without feeling haechan beside me. The window near my bed was slightly open, and some white feathers were in my floor. I walked to it, and touched it with my hands.

It means i am not really dreaming last night. Haechan was here, and he is not just here. He told me a secret.

I immediately run into the bathroom and take my shower. I grabbed my clothes on and run downstairs while brushing my hair rushingly. I need to see Haechan if he is safe. I need to see him at school.

But Koeun showed up in her casual dress uniform.

"What's with the rush?" She said just like nothing happened last night. Or she just forgive me already for acting like a fool?

"I need to see a classmate. Goodbye!" I kissed her in her cheek and run towards the door.

I rushed inside the classroom in just five minutes and i saw Renjun in his seat, but no Jisung and Haechan was around. I stopped, and looked around.

"Renjun?" I called. He never looked back. He didnt make a move showing that he heard me so i asked his name again.

"I heard you, Mark." He said, not looking back still.

"Sorry." I said and looked at his face. He seemed bored and emotionless.

Then, his eyes shifted into me so i remained silently looking at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked curioused.

He breathed. "You are now under the spell, Mark. Why did you let yourself in our problem?"

He sounds stressed but what he said was much stressful.

Then, i remembered about the mystical about Haechan thing last night. Is he a cursed swan too?

"Come on, Mark. You have the choice to freak away. You dont need to be Haechan's mate if you cant make it, i mean you are a guy and you cant give the true love's kiss to set him free!" He almost screamed.

"I didnt knew that. Plus, i wanted to help. And what- wait. I should give Haechan the kiss because im his mate?" I asked stressed.

"Yes." He answered briefly.

"That was impossible." I said.

"Possibly not or yes." He looked at me.

"Wait. What yes?" I asked.

"We are not looking for any cliche type of love, we need something real, to set us free." He said.

Set them free?

"Set you free? Wait. There's another person yet involved in the curse?" I asked stunned.

He nodded. Then, he looked around.

Then, i looked around too and at him.

"Watch." I heard him and in a blink of an eye, he transformed into a raven. In front of my eyes.