Epilogue.

Several years later....

"Goodbye, Daddy Mark!" My son waves off his hand while his Daddy Jeno is smiling at me, holding his other hand. I waved my hand to him as they went away.

Koeun and I decided to take responsibilities on my son, which she carried for 9 months and was named Makeu, sounding like my name because he looked like me. Koeun was sending him to me every friday afternoon and I'll send him back to them every Monday morning before getting into school with his Daddy Jeno. Im contented with it, im thankful that Koeun didn't been greedy about my son and our families became friends because of that.

The past is all over, and so the hurt and pain come with it.

I drive back home where me and Haechan were living, and yes there is still us, and we are happy together.

I saw him upstairs. In our room's balcony, at the railings leaning at it staring at the street below.

I smiled as i went near him silently, and hugged him from the back. That definitely surprised him a bit before chuckling afterwards.

"What are you staring at again?" I mumbled.

"I am thinking about something, actually." He replied.

I took off my hands off him and instead leaned at the railings beside him.

"Like what?" I asked.

"About the miracle that happened a few years ago. You remembered when i almost died?" He smiled.

"Oh." I chuckled.

"When i felt your lips, i knew it was you. I knew you were crying. It pushed me to wake up, to be very honest." He said.

I smiled back.

"I thought i already lost you that time." I said.

"That morning, i can feel things around me. Like the pain in my wrists, the headaches and the muscle pains, but i dont have the willingness in waking up. My body was tired, and so powerless. But when i felt you, my blood started to pushed me off." He said.

I was just staring at him.

"I got my eyes closed that time. I am blind, Mark. But i can feel you." He smiled and kissed my cheeks.

"Thanks for pulling me for life." He hugged me tight.

I hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

"I love you more than anything." I whispered.

"Do you believe in fairytales?" He asked me.

I arched my left eyebrow because of his question.

"Because I think, your true love's kiss just saved me last time from death." He said.

When i get his point, i smiled.

"Then, i think fairytales really exist."

"Yes, it did." He smiled again.

I leaned into his lips and kisses him gently. He responds back, and we pulled off after minutes, gently.

"I love you more than my life." I said with my forehead leaning against his.

"I love you more than anything too." He chuckled.

Everything happened between us was really impossible. My life, my heart, my love was all lies at first who did left painful scars in me. They killed my system, they killed my heart in a moment.

But his love for me cured everything. He caused me scars but those scars was then becane my weapon to gain my happiness back again.

And my biggest scars was him, a big cross-over scars were drawn in my heart that symbolizes him.

But without him, i can't experience real pain that i used to live on. And i have no plan on taking him off of my life.

I can't live without him.

Maybe, i was blind. Blinder than him.

But i love him too much.

The end.

  ••••••••
A/N: im crying right now omg hello dear readers! I would like to say i love you all for crying and laughing and hating me for what is happening with Mark and Haechan here. Thank you for staying with me and loving them with every seconds of their life. I wanted you all to know that i am going to miss you all especially to those sweet readers who keeps on appreaciating my work, your comments actually is always making my days, and is the number one motivation of me in updating this story. I really love you all im going to miss you tbvh.

P.S.: since i am going to miss you, you can comment down your other favorite nct ships and I will try to make another plot for you. Thank you again and Goodbye!