Feathers

"Am i dreaming or what?" I even tickled myself.

Haechan was laughing. That genuine laugh again.

"You think so?" He took my hand off and put it down.

"Your hand weren't too cold anymore. I used to feel it ....... Cold." I said amazed.

"Just like what Renjun told you, there such things in this world you wont understand. And i want you to stay out of our way because we would not want to hurt you." He said smiling.

Eh? I don't understand.

"Tell me it. Tell me. I want to understand everything, Haechan." I pleaded. He looked at me.

He smiled as he touched my face with his left hand and said, "By the first time i laid my eyes on you, i knew you are extremely handsome."

My heart beats fast and loud when he said that.

"Its just days since we have met, but you become so special to us that fast. Because we can feel you have a good heart and you care for everyone." He said that confused me more.

"Haechan. Tell me everything i dont really understand." I said with my forehead crumpled.

He sighed.

"You aren't blind, are you?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Ill tell you now. But after this, we will forget about it okay?" He said. I nodded in eagerness.

He closed his eyes first before opening up and speaks, "Mark, im no normal."

I just looked at him.

"I was a human living without a heart, and i transforms into a white swan every evening. This body you were seeing was actually a borrowed body from a guy who was already dead, about decades ago, and i need to live up with it since i was cursed up and everyday, i was required to sing for something." He said.

I looked at him stunned. "You sure?"

He nodded.

Then, he places his hand into his head, into his hair and pulled a strand. He showed it to me as it magically turned into white feathers. Feathers of a swan.

"Woah." I said in amusement.

"And what was that something? Why do you need to sing everyday?" I asked.

He looked down.

"A witch cursed up on me because of a lie. I need to use my voice in singing to persuade a mate." He said.

"A mate?" I asked.

"Isnt it about werewolves partners or what?" Curiousity was turning me like this crazy.

He shooked his head. "Mark, mate refers to a human who will give us our real freedom through true love's kiss."