Blood.

It was Monday morning and my Dad contacted me. He wanted to see me and so i told him that after class i will go to see him. I also told Haechan about him and he said he is just going to wait for me outside the University later.

Of course, im so excited again because my Dad will see me again.

"Hey Mark!" I stopped as i heard Herin calling from my back direction and so i looked back.

"Its been days since i saw you! How are you?" She smiled brightly.

"Im fine. About you?" I smiled back.

"Oh. Cheesecakes? I didnt know you are eating cheesy foods like that." She smiled referring to the food i am holding in my hand.

"Its for Haechan actually." I said.

"Ow. Wow." She chuckled.

Then, we started walking again into our classroom together. I sat down beside Haechan and give him the cheesecakes as i smiled.

"Oh. Thank you." He smiled. I brushed his hair with my hands and smiled at him.

I also saw Jeno and we talked a lot of things. It's good to see him, and we are already good as friends again.

As expected our class went on and after that i went off and see my Dad at the Train station because he told me to wait in there.

When i get in there, i saw him with other woman with him, probably his new wife. I smiled when their eyes found me.

"Daddy!" I waved my hand and so they brisk walked into me.

"Nathalie, this is my son. Mark, this is Nathalie, a friend of our family." He introduced her to me. I took her hand and do a shakehands before chuckling with her.

"I thought she is your wife." That made them laugh.

"Actually son, she is your mother's half-sister. Considered, she is your auntie." Dad explained.

"Oh." I commented.

"Your son is probably a smart guy. He is also had the mix of your face and his mother. He is handsome." She pats my head and Daddy laughed.

"So let's go. Ill treat you out a meal at one of the newest established restaurant in the city." Dad said and so we started walking.

While walking, i feel tired in a sudden in my heart started beating fast. I dont know if i just got easily tired or what but i also felt nervoused.

"Little man, are you fine?" Nathalie noticed it.

"Y-yes." I answered.

"You seemed bothered." She said.

"No, im fine." I smiled.

"Maybe he really need now to eat." Dad said and so I fakely chuckled.

After getting in that restaurant, Dad left us in our chairs as he went for our orders at the counter area.

"So how's school, Mark?" Nathalie said.