Last Kiss.

The clock is ticking.

Every second, every minute, every hour is passing.

Im counting on my breaths, im counting on every blink of my eyes.

But yet, he is not waking up.

When Nathalie and my Daddy came up into the hospital to asked me if im fine, i let them do the task to watch on Haechan.

There is just three hours left and they will considered him dead in coma. I can't accept the fact that i am losing Haechan in just a day.

My tears started to drip off again, while my feet started to run for some reasons.

I can't shout hard enough. My heart is breaking, and my body is shaking.

I stopped in a sudden, then i knew i was standing in a bridge, where underneath it was a deep dark river water running through.

The wind blown hard into my face, and my bennie flew away from my hair. I didn't waste my time looking where it gone away but instead i looked down at the river water, observing how it's moving itself.

I stared at it, thinking if i could go and jump into it. Will the water will save me from this emptiness?

Or it will just hurt me physically?

I looked around observing how the cars occupied the busy lanes passing off me. There were green, red, yellow and white lights and it is beautiful because it is dark outside.

Then, i started walking again. I am walking without any destination in plan.

I don't want to go back at the hospital anymore.

There is nothing left for me anymore.

Im dying emotionally.

Then, i stopped when i reached one of the famous club in our city. First time getting in, the loud music surprised me.

I looked around and people was drinking, dancing and kissing in the couches. There were some almost-naked girls walking around but it didnt help.

I went into one of the bar stools and sat down.

"Give me something that can relieve stress." I told the bartender and he smiled at me as he nod.

I waited, while watching those girls danced into the dance floor with wild and sexual aura.

It's my first time seeing girls like this. I smiled uncontrollably.

"Here's you drink, mister." The bartender said i looked at my glass and thanked him.

I started drinking it all in. Of course, the taste was damn hot and irritating but i dont want to stop.