Almost.

"Are you mad or what?" I snorted.

Days have been passing and I've been wondering where are the four now. I mean, them.

They are not attending school anymore since i left their house last time and it was all bothering me.

And Koeun was arguing now with me because of them.

"Look! I am your girlfriend but it seems that its like wasn't. You always looking for that new friends of yours and you are not paying attention on me anymore. Are you insane, Mark? Tell me, what did they feed you?" Koeun snapped.

"Shut it. They are my friends, and i know my responsibilities on you. Okay im sorry. What do you want me to do then?" I said.

She breathed out looking at me. Then, she walked away.

"Hey, im talking to you!" I shouted but she just looked at me.

"Look for your friends first. I know they needs you. Ill just stay in my room if you need to talk to me." She said and continued walking away.

I want to follow her, but i guess it wasnt yet the right time to make it with her.

And it happened that someone knock on the dorm door so i opened it up and Jaemin was there.

"Get in." I invited but he shooked his head.

"I just had visited Haechan's house and i found nobody in there. Would you like to see it with me?" He said, panting between his words.

But .. what?

"Wait. Ill just go get my jacket." Said me and run upstairs into my room and grabbed my denim jacket from my cabin and run downstairs in the door. I looked back to Koeun's room trying to choose if i should say a bye first before leaving but i refused afterwards.

Is haechan and his friends in danger? I hope not.

"Let's go." Jaemin said and we went off.

We almost run the busy street out of the dorm, until we reached their house and found the door freely opened. Jaemin said he already found it opened lately, and it is triggering our curiousity now.

"Get in, Jaemin. Try to observe. Then, call the police." I said while looking at the knob.

If someone kidnapped them, a window or a door should be destroyed or something broken. I mean, there should be atleast a damaged thing in here for a possible entrance.

But everything was fine, and unbroken.

I walked upstairs and opened Haechan's room only to find out scattered white feathers, yellow tiny ones, black feathers and another different type of white feathers.

And then, i found stains of blood in the white bedsheet and a knife, underneath the bed. I gulped in and my heart beats fast and loud. I shooked my head trying to erase the idea coming inside my head.

I didn't looked back at Jaemin, whom i felt getting closer within my back as i heard his rushing footsteps. I continued staring at Haechan's bed while waiting for him to say something.

Until,

"Ack-" then, a sound of kinda heavy object getting a sudden contact with the floor was heard.