Voices

Its already late in the afternoon and the whole day class were over. Renjun went at the Theatre room with Jisung and they left Haechan with me. Its fine and absolutely alright because I think, i am comfortable with him and i wanted to know him better.

I just noticed that he had few scars in his eyes, in his lids and the skin near his bags and brows as i had been observing him really close.

Then, he asked. "Is there someone observing us or is just you who is looking at me that keenly?"

I blushed as he said it. "Sorry, Haechan. I just can stop staring at you especially when i saw your scars. If you dont mind, answering, where did you get those?" I asked due to that heaviness of my curiousity.

Then his face straightened a bit, but the smile didnt escaped his lips. "Just childhood scars."

I stopped asking stuffs because i think, its not my business anymore. And im afraid, its gonna offend him more.

"Can you accompany me, Mark?" He suddenly put his hand in my arm and i looked down at it before looking at him.

His hand was actually cold as dead, but i think its just that i got surprised when he did that. Just like, there was a spark which abruptly electrified my skin up inside my flesh.

"S-sure." I stuttered. "Where do you wish to go?"

"At Music Room." He smiled.

"Okay. Hold my hand, and ill get you there." I smiled and there, he put his hand in my mid left arm, then he slides it into my wrist.

I stared at it for a moment before smiling back at him.

"Let's go." I said.

We went for a gentle walk while talking stuffs. Until i saw Chenle, and he smiled at me. He was with a girl, and it was staring at us too, half smiling.

"I just saw Chenle, your friend." I said to Haechan afterwards.

"Oh. Can you wish him a good day for me?" He asked.

"Of course." I looked back at Chenle and he was still staring at us. I waved my other hand and said, "Have a great day!" Then, i points at Haechan. Chenle smiled too.

I opened the door of the Music Room and guided him in. While closing the door, he gets off my wrist and walked towards the piano in the left side of the room gently. It was amazing when he managed to locate himself at the chair infront of the piano. Then, he faced my direction and smiled.

"Come here, Mark." He said so i went on him gently.

Then, i let him sat down at the chair. Afterwards, i sat down beside him.

"I do know that you also loved singing." He said.

"Yes." I answered.

He didnt say anything but then he started putting his fingers next to the white and black tiles of the piano. He started pressing gently the tiles on his middle fingers and then, the sound of music he want to play already serenade my ears.

"Nevermind I'll find someone like you .. oh."

He stopped as he smiled, but began again with a heavier press with the proper tiles which emphasizes the notes of the piece he is singing.