Missing.

I made my day all alone. I made my lunch all alone and it was really different. Im not used to it, you know.

When, the class is almost done, i went to our locker room to leave my other things such as books in there. I stayed outside about minutes because a lot of students are rushing in and i hate getting on that crowdy room with irritating noises.

And when, they are all gone, i went in and locate myself near my locker door. I opened it up with my key and put my stuffs in. After that, i closed it off and put my key in my pocket. Before turning away, i saw Haechan's locker door closed and voice of him started humming again inside my head.

I walked gently near it, and touched it with my left hand. I was trying to remember everything we have shared about. I mean, im missing him.

A lot.

Why should i missed him this much? Is there's something wrong?

His memories with me keeps on ringing my head and its not putting me in peace still.

And God knows how i wanted to see him alive.

Then, i heard something opening behind so i looked at it and saw a locker door opening gently.

"Jesus Christ." I mumbled.

It's Chenle's locker door!

He maybe didn't had the chance to close it with his key and-

Wait!

I kneeled down to see there were scattered feathers inside. I pushed my hand inside until something came out that surprised the hell out of me.

I looked at that stuff, and it was a dove!

With a scars on its neck, walking to the floor helplessly. I mean, it was walking slowly.

"Chenle? Is that you?" I asked. The Dove wiggled and in a blink of an eye, it transformed into its human form. I saw Chenle, on its helpless breathing appearance, naked while his neck was kinda bleeding.

"Here, here." I pulled a pair of shirt and pants inside his locker and help him wear it.

"My body hurts." He groaned.

"Come on. Ill get you in the clinic." I helped him up, and bring him in the clinic downstairs of the building.

Of course, i let him breathe in first before asking him.

"What happened?" I asked while his nurse is leaving us.

"We need to find them, Mark. The spell caster left me in that state in my locker and she bring the other three with her to some places we dont even know. Mark, we are all in danger. If we didnt have the chance to rescue them, we might lose them that bad." He said.

"What did the spell caster to you?" I asked him.

"It was just the evening." He breathed.