Cold Rain

"I'm just going to fetch you later, sweetie." I deal with Koeun as she went on me, telling me that she have to work on papers with Jaemin away. And i am just going to get her soon after the day class.

She kissed me in my cheeks before going away. I just looked at her going away, and she stopped as she turned around to see, throw a flying kiss towards my direction so i tilted my head on the right side, grinning.

She shouted, "I love you, Mark Lee!" I chuckled as she ran away.

I love you too, sweetie.

I was smiling walking away from that area, and found myself getting on my section's class, about three rooms away.

I saw that Jisung and Haechan in their respective seats, but Renjun wasn't yet in there.

"Hey boy!" Suddenly, someone hit me in my arm and i saw a familiar beautiful face nudging me with a grin in her face.

"Herin Seo, if you still dont memorize my name." She smirked up at me.

"Hi." I smiled at her.

"I can see that you likes Renjun's friends and also their company." She said.

"Yeah. They are friendly." I answered.

"Oh. It was amazing that you likes someone who is friendly. I didnt expect that part of you." She nudge on my arm again.

"Is there something wrong?" I stopped and faced her.

"No, there's nothing. But i am not used at that. Everyone here was a famewhore and just love caring about fame, grades and everything. They actually dont like friends without benefits." She said.

"Oh." I reacted.

Then i saw her smiled. "You basically changed my perspective in making friends." She suddenly chuckled.

I chuckled too.

I think, this girl loves fun.

"Would you like to have lunch with us later? Ill treat you anyway." She said as her face went serious.

But yet smiling.

"Im sorry but its awkward for me eating with girls. You know, im kinda shy." I said, trying not to sound offensive.

She suddenly smirked. "Who told you we will eat with girls?"

Huh?

"What do you mean?" I asked, arching my eyebrow at her.

"Herin!" Suddenly three guys went inside the room as the one in the middle throw a bag into her that she basically catched with her left hand. Only.

Woah.

"Gotta treat us later, brother. Happy Birthday." The one in the middle said to her as they gone out of the door.

Herin grinned at me. "They are my bestfriends."

I just looked at her really stunned. So this girl is really not a girly type yet she is beautiful. And she had three guy friends with him that was calling her brother? That was basically cool.