Painful.

I bring Koeun at the hospital because she fainted after Haechan left. Im still waiting for her condition's result because she is pregnant and i still care for her.

But i need to see Haechan.

"Do you want me to call Jeno for you?" Jaemin asked. Yes, he is with me.

"I didnt think he wanted to go in here." I said.

But then, i saw him coming from the entrance of the hospital.

He is looking down in the floor while walking towards us.

"It's him." Jaemin said.

It feels like i wanted to punch him.

But he is my friend.

"Jeno .." it made him stopped.

Then he looked at me, then to Jaemin, and to me again.

"I just came here to see Koeun. I know, the baby is no-"

"It's okay." I pulled him for a hug. I can feel he suddenly felt surprised of what i did. Until, he put his hands on my back to hug me back.

He whispered. "Im sorry."

I smiled hearing him said that.

"Everything's going to be okay." I tapped his back.

"Mr. Lee." The doctor opened the door as he looked at me and to Jeno.

We looked each other and we heard Jaemin chuckling lowly.

We went near the doctor and asked him what's Koeun's condition.

"The baby is fine. It's just that it is a lot risky because Koeun, is young. She is fine too. So no worries." He said and excused himself.

We all looked at Koeun while she was sleeping in her bed. I saw how Jeno looked at her.

"I know you like to go in. Just go." I tapped his shoulder.

"But i already hurt her." He replied.

I smiled. "She needs you. She will be more happier if you'll be staying in her side."

"Thank you." He smiled.

At that moment, i excused myself and took a cab and asked the driver to bring me in Haechan's house. And so he did. In just 5 minutes, i reached his house and thank the driver for giving me a safe ride.

At reaching his house, i found his door open, and his kitchen silent. So i went in.

"Haechan?" I called when i reached the dining area.

I did it too in the living area but nobody is answering.

"Haechan please, let's talk. I know you're angry. But please let me explain." I said while walking in his living room.

"Please, if you are here .. Let's talk. I can't afford to lose you. Please .." i begged in breaking voice.

I closed my eyes and put my hands next to my face. My hands were shaking, and tears were ready on dripping off.

But someone hold my hands and took it away from my face. It surprised me a bit, as i saw the familiar owner of that pretty eyes infront of me.

Then, he showed his most precious smile again.

"Is she okay?" He asked.

Instead of answering, i hugged him tight. I heard him chuckling lowly while hugging me back.

"I thought i just lost you." I said, wiping my tears away.

"I had to admit, i felt bad knowing about Koeun's baby was yours, but i know i shouldn't be angry to you because of that. That's a blessing, right?" He cupped my cheeks.

I smiled as i hold his hands and put it next to my lips and kissed it deeply.

"Will you choose me still, Mark?" He asked.

I smiled. "I'll show you my answer, Haechan."

Then, i grabbed him in his arms and kissed him torridly in his lips.

At first, he didnt respond back. But after a few seconds, i felt him opening his mouth for my entrance. I started doing my job with his lips and tongue.

We continued kissing in minutes until he pulled back and laughed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I love you. Let's do more in my bedroom." He said and take me in my wrist as he started pulling me off.

I chuckled as we entered his bedroom and i did closed it after me. I took his hand again and kissed him in his lips again.

We didnt knew we are that close to bed, and so i managed to pushed him down with me on his top, still kissing him passionately.

Soon, my lips escaped his, and started getting on his neck. I felt his hands caressing my hair while i was kissing and biting his flesh on his neck.

Then i stopped and looked at his face closely while he was laid flat in his bed, smiling at me.

"Im sorry for hurting you a lot of times, Haechan." I said softly.

He smiled. "Seeing you fine and happy already healed the pain off me."

He caressed my cheeks afterwards.

"I thought fate was too cruel for me. But it aint, because it still gave me you." He said.

I kissed him in his left cheek and replied, "Im lucky to have you, Haechan."

He chuckled.

"Cuddles?" I offered laying down beside him.

"Cuddles." He happily agreed.

I sat up first and took my shirt off. "Come here."

But instead of getting near me, he took his shirt off too. Then, i saw him wink.

"Mind taking off everything?" I grinned.

And he replied a laugh.

But we did. We take off everything before laying under his blanket while hugging him from the back.

I kissed his naked shoulder before saying near his ear, "I love you, Haechan."

"I love you more, Mark." He replied as i felt him putting his hand into my hip sensually.