Jaemin's Party

I didnt hate Jaemin for being a party freak. I hated him for being so stubborn in preparing some.

"You will be fine. I actually invite Renjun for you." He tapped my shoulder and pointed into someone. Then, i saw Chenle, Renjun and Jisung walking from the door.

"See?" Jaemin smiled.

And my eyes started looking for someone.

I walked towards them and catched their attention.

"Good thing you guys came. Where's Haechan?" I said and they all looked at each other.

"Haechan can't attend, actually." Chenle said.

"Well, i think too. This will not help him." I chuckled.

"No, its not. Just think that he is around." Renjun smiled.

"Oh. Okay." I laughed.

After that, the party officially started and music were everywhere. I was a guy who loves music but it was too loud and i even went outside of his house because of it. But it seems that Renjun wasnt hearing that loudness of the sound.

"Hey. Why staying outside?" Koeun followed me while her hand was holding a glass of wine.

"I dont want inside. Plus its suffocating. The smoke air." I said.

"Okay. But if you wanna get inside, come to our area okay? Im with Jeno and the other girls." She smiled. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead before nodding at her.

I let her go afterwards. I watched her walked inside, and found Jeno staring at her while the other girls were talking to him.

Then, i looked around me again. I sat nearby a wall, and looked up at the stars up above.

Oh. The full moon tonight was beautiful. I smiled.

Then, i heard an unfamiliar noise nearby.

I looked around to see a yellow-like chick running around the grass while looking for something, i guess. I don't know, i was kinda far from it and i dont know if it was just playing.

Then, i walked slowly into it trying not to scare the chick. It was so cute and adorable.

Until i stopped, and i stepped on something that made a cracky sound. Uh-oh.

The chick's head turned on my direction and it run away from me as it saw me and the darkness already covered it.

"Oh sh*t." I cursed underneath my breath as i continued walking towards the chick's direction. The chick was kinda little huge than what it should really like, and it was cute and all so that i want to see it again.

Okay. Im so weird and childish.

But i continued walking trying to look for it.

Until i bumped into someone. Because of the darkness, i didnt see someone was coming.

"Oops. Mark, what are you doing?" It was Jisung's voice and i bring him out to the light to see his face clearly. And i was right.