Lies.

"You dont need to explain your side anymore. We're done."

That was the most dreadest sentence i ever had said to her in my whole entire life. After seeing her kissing another man, which is actually my friend, my world stopped for her, and love was already unreachable because of anger.

I left them in the dorm while my heart was in unbearable pain, my eyes were swelling because of tears, and my body is aching. I almost punched Jeno right into his face but he is my friend.

And i ended up hurting myself because i punched the wall with my balled fist, full of anger and hatred.

Why am i suffering things like this? What did i do? Why are they hurting me like this?

I walked and walked. I walked the busy streets of our city, trying to find peace and silence for my hurting heart.

Its not just about the hate i found for the two, but it is also about what they told me before.

"I honestly love and like Jeno more. He is always there for me, while you already found sets of friends with your new class. Jeno didnt made me feel im all alone, and you did."

That tears my heart down into pieces. She doesn't love me anymore, and she or they are both fooling the hell out of me already without me knowing it.

And then, i reached the empty street end of what im walking in. Wind started to blow hard and it flew my cap away and my hair started to get messed.

"Shit." I cussed while running into my cap's, and reached for it. But a hand stopped me from doing that, as she held me up and took the cap into my head.

"Its me." She smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Herin, while trying to fix my hair inside my cap.

"Chenle told me you are in hurt." She said.

I looked away from her, trying to hide my eyes away from her sight.

"You will be fine, Mark. Its time to look for the truth now." She pat my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I asked, with a crumpled forehead.

She smiled sweetly. "Haechan."

Then, i remember him again.

"Im sorry." I breathed heavily.

"That is fine. You need to heal your heart first. Please go home, and rest." She replied.

"I cant rest in there." I said.

"A heart full of anger can find any love, not by any chance, so you need to accept it if they fooled you." She said.

I looked at her confused. And surprised. Did she knew a lot of things about us?

"How did you know? Do you know such things about us?" I asked.