one

"Have you settled in?" Jungkook's robotic voice sounded from the phone.

"Is everything okay?"

Jimin simply laughed at the worried younger.

"What you laughing about?"

"I'm doing great, Jungkook." Jimin layed back.

"No need to be worrying about me."

"I'm glad." Jungkook smiled through the camera.

"Do you have a roommate?"

"Thankfully no," Jimin answered. "It would be a problem if I did."

"It's been lonely since you moved out, again." Jungkook sorrowed at the irony.

"Listen," Jimin sat up on his bed.

"You have no problems around you--Hoseok graduated few months ago, so no gang stuff will be covered, ever again."

"I guess," Jungkook sadly smiled. "It's my senior year as well."

"See? All you have to worry about is yourself; your friends and your academic success."

"You are speaking like my dad," The other groaned. "And I don't know if that's good or bad."

Jimin checked the time and noticed it was quite late at night. He still had to catch up with his summer work from freshman year.

"Baby," He called. "I have to go now."

"I have stuff to study and complete."

"I get it," Jungkook chuckled in agreement.

"College stuff."

There was silence. It wasn't an awkward nor a ecstatic silence. It was feeling of an elatasad - mix of happiness and sadness.

"I want you by my side." Jimin sighed.

"I want you to kiss me in innocent, but in mix of mischief."

"I want you-"

Jimin stopped before his voice could break into tears.

"I want to see you happy; smiling right in front of me when I'm lovesick."

"J-Jimin," Jungkook called out in tears. "I-Is that true? All of those things?"

"From the bottom of my heart."

"Jimin..."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Baby."

"Sleep tight. Take care."

"You too," Jimin wiped away his tears.

"Sleep well and take care."

-

It was bright morning in the city of Seoul. The sun was brighter than ever that even flowers started blooming.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes as the sunshine woke him up. He blindly checked the time to notice he's two hours late for his lecture.

"F--" He dragged the sound as he ran out of his bed to the bathroom.

He checked him out in the mirror as he brushed his hair and his teeth at the same time.  With his toothbrush hanging in his mouth, he began to dress up.

He found some, kind of cleaned, clothes from week before. He didn't care in what kind of state their were in - atleast he had something.

Jimin quickly slammed books into his backpack and exited his dorm room running.

-

relatable??