seven

🔞semi 19+ content. just a slight warning for the God's children. :)🔞

Jimin walked into his room and not even bothering to close the door. He dashed his bag onto the floor.

He was about to go sleep but something pulled him back and turned him around. Jimin was shocked to see the particular figure, this close, to him.

"Jun--"

Jimin was pulled down for a passionate kiss. The other wrapped his hands around Jimin's neck as he slid down his hands down the waist. Jimin's hands were at the other guy's lower back.

Slowly, Jimin was pushed against the wall as they kiss continued. His back slammed against the wall as he begged for his tongue's entrance. The younger moaned within the kiss as Jimin's tongue intertwined with his.

They parted away. The pair tried to catch their last breathes, and glances, before smashing their lips together. Jimin pulled the younger up by his cheeks; the older's hands stayed there.

Once again, the older begged for his tongue entrance by slightly licking other's lips. He lowly groaned as he lightly opened his mouth to let Jimin's tongue enter within his.

The submissive slithered his hands up the dominant's chest and started unbottoming his shirt. Thankfully, he was already trained so he managed to do it quickly. Jimin seperated the kiss and pushed the other onto the bed.

The older crawled onto the younger. They connected into another kiss. The bottom linked his palms within Jimin's hair and started pulling it down. Jimin tucked his head underneath his sweatshirt and started kissing onto the pale skin.

"Jesus Christ!" Jimin's roommate gasped.

The two lovers seperated and immediately stood up; facing Hoseok. The shorter looked at him disgustingly as it was his first time to see Hoseok within these four walls.

"Do you always sneak in here?" Hoseok questioned, disgustingly.

"So? Why do you care?" Jungkook protested.

"It was much better before you graduated high school." He mumbled.

"Don't you have a lecture to go to?" Jimin interjects.

"It was canceled."

"Don't you have a lecture as well?" He asked back.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "It's my birthday."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and crushed onto his bed.

"Do you whatever; just don't be loud."

-

i haven't written semi smut in a long time. i decided to treat you guys. 😊💖