thirteen

Jungkook and Taehyung knocked on the next door. They waited until, eventually, the owner opened the door. It was a petite lady in her mid-70s.

"What are you supposed to be, my son?" She spoke lightly to Taehyung.

"I'm a ghost from Spirited Away."

The lady admired his outfit. Taehyung was wearing a handmade mask; black silk and shoes that were almost like heels.

"And what about you, dear?"

Jungkook removed his mask. "I'm Iron Man."

She sighed in disappointment. "Again?"

"Eight years in a row, already."

"Grandma!" Jungkook whined.

"Grandma Jeon, can we atleast have few pieces of candy?" Taehyung begged with his puppy eyes.

"Alright, alright." She walked away from the door.

The two squeeled in excitement and danced around before grandma Jeon came back. She poured few bags of haribos into each boy's sweet bag.

"Thank you!" The two friends bowed.

"Now go! I'm gonna miss my bingo show."

The lady shut the door in front of their eyes. The two shrugged but got excited, once again, when they glanced at their sweet bags.

"I have more than you!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "It's because she likes you more than her own grandson!"

The younger sticked his tongue out and so did the other.

-

Jungkook and Taehyung dropped their bags onto kitchen table and poured its contents out of them. They began to compare the amount of sweets their received from various households.

"Oh my God!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I got Cherry drops!"

"Now they are mine!" Jungkook snatched the sweets away from the other.

Taehyung stood up. "Hey!"

Jungkook ran out of the kitchen and Taehyung was running behind him. Jungkook ran up the stairs and got into one of the bedroom and hid behind a bed. He could hear the other burging into different bedroom and it made Jungkook giggle.

"Jungkook." A voice called behind.

He screamed in fear. "Who the fuck is this?!"

A desk lamp was turned on and sleepy Yoongi was visible to the younger. He exhaled in relief.

"I thought you were Taehyung." He sighed.

At that current moment, the bedroom door swung open and Taehyung jumped onto Jungkook. Jungkook threw the candy to Yoongi who was astonished of seeing them.

"Give them back to me!" Taehyung yelled.

"Yoongi has them!"

The youngest looked up to see Yoongi eating the candy. He got off Jungkook and slowly walked to Yoongi.

"Hyung!" Taehyung begged.

"What?" The older wondered astonishingly. "I'm hungry."

-

happy lucifer's day😙🔥