fifteen

Jimin was quickly walking towards the kitchen to get another drink. He dearly wants to forget what happened few minutes ago. Baekhyun was following him behind.

"No,no,no,no!" Baekhyun exclaimed. He tried to stop Jimin from drinking.

"Get off me." He replied, drunkly.

Baekhyun held the older by his wrist. "No, you had enough."

"Screw you!" He refused as he walked back to the tank full of coctail.

Jimin poured the mixture into a red cup. "Hey, hey!"

"Hey, stop!" Baekhyun grabbed the cup.

Jimin tried to pull it off. "No, you had enough!"

"No." Jimin refused.

"Pull it down, Jimin."

"Baek, stop!" Jimin angrily said.

"No-"

The cup flew out of their hands and landed on Jimin's white shirt. He shockingly looked at Baekhyun and walked away. Baekhyun following him.

-

The two walked into the bathroom. Jimin grabbed the nearest towel and shoved it into the sink and turned tapped water on.

Baekhyun closed the door behind him as he glanced at Jimin through the mirror as he was cleaning himself with a damp towel.

"Jimin, I'm sor-" He couldn't get his words right.

"C'mon, i'll just take you home." The younger couldn't stand watching the older trying to get rid of the coctail drink of his stained shirt.

"Why did you wanted this?" He drunkly mumbled his words.

"I didn't want this," Baekhyun disagreed. "I told you to stop drinking."

"Bullshit."

"It's not bullshit."

"Bullshit." Jimin repeated.

"No, it's not bullshit."

"Bullshit, no him."

Baekhyun confusingly looked. "He's bullshit."

"What?" He replied. "Who's he?"

"Hoseok is he." Jimin answered. "He is pretending like everything is okay."

"As if he--As if he--As if he didn't almost rape Jungkook."

"Like-Like--Like it's great." He continued to mumble.

"Hoseok likes me and now we're partying."

"Yeah, let's party, and then, we're fucking together."

"This is bullshit."

"Y-You cheated on Jungkook?" Baekhyun looked astonishingly as if he realised something.

"He's bullshit."

"You can't do that, Jimin." Baekhyun added.

"Bullshit."

-

someone please tell me that they recognise this scene