three

"Hoseok?!"

Jimin was utterly astonished at the unluck standing in front of him.

"I assume you two know each other." Head teacher declares.

"Take care."

He walks out the dorm room and shuts the door behind him. Hoseok looked down as he could sense Jimin getting angry.

"You knew I was here, right?"

Hoseok nodded.

"For Goodness sake."

"I-I ain't part of the Gwangju gang anymore." Hoseok exclaims.

"Seokjin persuaded Namjoon to kick me out due to lack of skills."

"Therefore my father told me to graduate high school and pretend to be a normal kid."

"A normal kid?" Jimin inquires.

"Nobody knows I'm here, so could we atleast make peace--"

"I'll shove up your peace where the sun doesn't shine."

Jimin steps closer to Hoseok. He was scared, a little.

"There should never be peace between you and me. You wounded unluck to my family and, even, to Jungkook."

"I-I'm sorry, Jimin."

"I'm not taking your apology,"

Jimin turns away as he sits back down to his desk.

"yet."

-

Jimin was walking his way to his criminal law class. His earphones were plugged in and was finally in peace.

"Hyung!"

Jimin turned around as he unplugged one earphone out of his ear. He could see Baekhyun running behind.

"Hyun-"

The younger was out of breath when he reached Jimin. His breathing was uncontrollably fast that he couldn't even take the oxygen fully.

"You...forgot...this..book."

Baekhyun handed the book which was named Criminal Law Studies. Jimin was slightly embarrassed at his act.

"Thank you, Baekhyun."

Jimin held the book in his hand; turned around and continued walking. Baekhyun walked after him.

"By the way," He speaks out. "Is it okay if I call you that?"

"What exactly?"

"T-To call you hyung."

Jimin smiled to himself as he remembered a memory of his. He nodded and pleased the younger.

"Don't you have a class to go?" Jimin questions.

"O-Oh...!" Baekhyun realised.

"Professor Jung will murder me."

Jimin turned around to see Baekhyun running his way backwards. He chuckled at the sight.

-

daily updates??

tomorrow my exams are over so atleast one thing out of my way😊

also, in two weeks time, i'm going to be germany for fall holidays so i won't be able to updates as much or i'll go to semi-hiatus.