sixteen

Jimin slowly opened his eyes to see the ceiling of his dorm room. He slowly sat up but fell back down due to the pain he was receiving from his body.

"What the hell?" He mumbled to himself.

"Why can't I stand up?"

Jimin tried to keep his eyes opened but sleep took over him and slowly fell back asleep. The older boy was so tired; received a massive ache from everywhere and, most importantly, he doesn't remember what happened yesterday.

-

He, again, slowly opened his eyes. Within his blurry vision Jimin managed to recognise a figure. The person was wearing rounded glasses; had mahawk cut and were walking up and down the room.

"What th--" Jimin lets out a groan.

The figure turned around with widened and ran up to Jimin. It was Hoseok. He softly smiled as he saw the 'sick' other.

"Finally you're awake." Hoseok exclaimed. "I was getting worried."

Jimin confusingly looked. "Why would you get worried?"

"Baekhyun told that it was your first time drinking," He hesitated. "Therefore you could have passed out or something."

"Makes sense." The other replied.

Hoseok fixed his glasses and his fringe that was hanging in front of his eyes. Jimin looked at him; weirdly.

"Did you have a haircut?"

"Yeah." Hoseok chuckled within a slight blush. "You like it?"

Jimin nodded within a smile. "I love it."

"Great." The opposite smiled even more.

There was a silence between the two. Jimin could feel the awkward slowly filling up the atmosphere until Hoseok coughed to break it.

"I'll, umh, go and, umh--"

"You go where you need to go." Jimin interjected. "I'll get up soon."

Jimin tried to sit up but he felt this weight pulling him forwards and he almost dropped out of the bed before Hoseok catched him. Hoseok is on his knees, on the floor, and holding onto Jimin's upper body.

"Do you need help?" He hesitantly asked.

Jimin weakly smiled. "Maybe."

-

finally my phone is fixed😊😤💞🔥