eight

It was late up in the night when Jimin was still doing his homework. Jungkook was knocked out on his bed and that didn't bother him.

Jimin searched through his backpack to find a required book. He found it but also the small box that Hoseok gave to him earlier this day.

Jimin observed the box before placing it on the table and removed the top lid. Thankfully, there was no bomb as Jimin joked. However, the present shocked him as he saw a silver bracelet.

He removed the bracelet out of the box and observed the item. It had a charm of Jimin's zodiac sign. He chuckled and smiled to himself as he found it cute.

Jimin looked at the time to realise it was already three o'clock in the night and he had a morning lecture as well. He quickly placed the bracelet in the box and switched off the light before jumping into the bed with Jungkook.

-

Two alarms started buzzing at the same time. All of the three roomies groaned in tiredness. Jimin rubbed his eyes and slowly tried to sit up before Jungkook pushed him down. Jungkook pulled his arm over older's body.

"Baby, I have a lecture to go." He says in a deep, sleepy voice.

"But I want to cuddle with you."

He moves closer to Jimin in sweetheart's cradle and making Jimin only roll his eyes in a chuckle. He looks down to see Jungkook already falling asleep on top of him. Jimin smiles to himself as he slowly began to caress younger's hair.

Jimin looked around the room and noticed Hoseok was still in, his own, bed. The two made an eye contact.

"Are you going to the lecture?" Jimin asks.

"Nope. Are you?"

Jimin shook his head.

"We have midterms soon, don't we?" Hoseok inquired.

"We will pass; I know my ways." Jimin declares.

He looks back at Jungkook. "All I want now is him to not worry about me." He whispers as he plays with other's hair locks.

-

short chap