fourteen

🎃🔞🎃

Jimin, Hoseok and Baekhyun were at Jisung's door. The music was blasting out loud and people, who were hanging out outside, were already sipping their alcoholic drinks.

The door swung open and Jisung showed up. He chuckled in disappointment as he saw Jimin's costume for the party. Jimin was wearing his usual clothes but had a quick make up on of a joker.

"Last minute costume, huh?" Jisung scoffed.

"I didn't come for halloween," Jimin walked past the host.

"I came for the party."

Hoseok and Baekhyun awkwardly ran into the house which was packed with people. Everyone had their own costume and all of them were very creatively designed. The pair lost Jimin while they were admiring the outfits.

"I bet he's by the food and slurping onto a drink." Hoseok murmed to himself.

Baekhyun grabbed onto Hoseok's wrist as they walked through the ocean of people dancing and pushing onto each other. The two survived to the kitchen.

They saw various couple making out and their lonely friend. Hoseok and Baekhyun ran up to Jimin.

"Every party is the same." Jimin commented.

"Loud music; big crowds and useless couples hooking up."

"This is my first ever party." Baekhyun wowed.

"Welcome to the worst experience of parties ever."

All of the three friends laugh at the older's joke. He offered a coctail beer to them but Baekhyun refused, whereas, Hoseok took it right away.

"Are we going to split or stay together?" The youngest wondered.

"I think I'm gonna participate in drinking games," Jimin chuckled.

"I have nothing better to do."

"I'm just gonna wonder around," The other added. "Or probably join Jimin."

"The disadvantage of being under-age." Baekhyun extended his lower lip in sad manner.

Jimin patted his shoulder. "Don't worry; you have a year to go."

"I'll message y'all when we should meet up."

Jimin walked past the pair and headed to the backyard that had a medium sized pool and huge amount of people around it. He noticed there was a drinking ping-pong going on, so, Jimin decided to participate.

-

Jimin was sitting alone in one of the huge bedrooms of the house. The room was dark and was only lit by the moonlight. He had a bottle of soju and a shot glass within his reach.

The door swung open as Jimin swallowed the bitter drink. He looked around to see a boy fighting his way to him. Jimin noticed it was Hoseok and he, also, had soju in his glass; in triple-sized quantity.

"Wasted already, heh?" Jimin commented.

"It's been only an hour."

"I don't know what this is," Hoseok stated as he looked into his red cup. "But this is damn good."

Jimin chuckled as he saw the other swallow the whole cup of soju. Hoseok voiced into the bitter taste.

"You know what else is damn good?" Hoseok questioned as he leant closer to Jimin.

"I don't know; you tell me."

Hoseok leant closer and had his hand on top of Jimin's. He was so close to him that their noses were already touching. Jimin didn't move an inch.

Hoseok didn't say anything more before connecting their drunken lips together. Jimin was shocked at first but then his eyes lustfully closed. The other moved rest of his body closer to older's.

Jimin fell down to the rest of bed and letting Hoseok come on top of him. The older cupped his hands into the younger's fluffy brown hair. Hoseok's right hand slowly slithered down to Jimin's hard ridge and began to cup hiss hand against it.

Jimin lowly growled to the touch and disconnected their kiss. Their eyes followed each other as they observed one another with their raspy breaths.

Jimin's eyes widened as he saw Hoseok on top of him. He pushed him making the younger fall down onto the hard floor.

"Fuck." Jimin realised.

"I'm so fucked."

-

double update💖