two

After his awful lecture, Jimin walked his way to the university's cafeteria and bought himself lunch. He sat besides one of the benches and began to eat as he read the book of korean law.

A person sat beside him with lots of books in his hands.

"Park--"

"Park Jimin, nice to meet you." He says without looking up.

"I-I'm Byun B-Baekhyun." The small introduces himself. "You're sophomore in law, right?"

"That's correct." Jimin looks up at the trembling boy.

"Why?"

"It's my freshman year in science," Baekhyun states

"I was wondering if you could show me around campus since I'm pretty much lost here."

Jimin softly chuckled and smiled afterwards.

"Sure."

-

Jimin was listening music with his earphones plugged in. He had his studying playlist on which played slow-mo songs. He was, also, doing his assignment for his criminal law class.

There was a knock on the door which made Jimin turn around. Immediately, Jimin stood up and bowed at the sight of the head teacher.

"Park Jimin," He calls out. "Someone will be staying in this room."

Jimin's eyes widened at the shock.

"S-Someone? Who's that?"

"Come in," Head teacher instructed behind the door.

The boy walked in with a single suitacase in his hands. Jimin looked up and was mesmerised.

"Hoseok?!"

-

drama...

INTRODUCTION OF A NEW CHARACTER
what y'all think?