eleven

"That Baekhyun guy seems nice." Jungkook declared.

"Are you jealous?" Jimin smirked as he bit off his food of fork.

Jungkook shakes his head immediately. "Of course no."

"You're my boyfriend and he's just your friend."

Jimin shook his head. "You're clearly jealous."

The dorm door stormed open. The pair both looked at Hoseok who was breathing deeply.

"Hoseok, what the hell?!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Jungkook," Hoseok called. "Your father contacted the college."

Jungkook jumped up in fear. "Who told you?"

"Some guy was saying that there is a rumour going on about a guy hiding in one of the dorm rooms, and then soon after, reception lady called me out to speak as she suspected of Jimin hiding someone."

"I'm so fucked!" He grabbed onto his hair in fustration.

"But why was I suspected?" Jimin asked offended. "Jihoon and Sungwoo don't attend class that often, either."

"Actually, good point." Hoseok wondered.

"But I think you should go home," Jimin looked at the younger.

"Your father must have been really worried to, even, call the college."

"I guess you're right." He looked down.

"I have seen your dad," Jimin commented. "He looks scary when he's angry."

"I think he's more worried than angry."

"How are you going to escape?" Hoseok inquired. "There are lots of security guards during the day."

"I've my ways."

-

It's been few minutes past midnight and few hours since Jungkook left the dormitory. The older was studying his missed classes but then his eyes caught on the gift Jungkook gave him on his birthday.

It was a bracelet with a charm on it. It looked quiet similar to one Jimin has seen before but no memory was visible. He found the bracelet cute and placed it inside his accesesory box to wear it the next day.

"Why are you still awake?" Hoseok comes into the room.

"Where were you?"

"Library." He smacks books onto Jimin's desk. "I did all of your missed work."

Jimin shockingly looked through the books. "All of it?!"

"Even last years undone work." Hoseok nodded.

"Thank you." He smiled, sleepily.

Hoseok smiled back.

"Now, go to sleep." He commanded. "We have a lecture tomorrow."

Jimin groaned at the word lecture. "Alright."

-

holidays went too quick😭😭😭