seventeen

Baekhyun was sitting in his own dorm room. He shared his room with a guy who, also, studied science. His name is Seongwoo.

Usually, Baekhyun would hang out with Jimin and Hoseok but lately the two roommates keep isolating away from them. He is not only lonely but, also, bored because he doesn't need to study for exams to spend his spare time.

"For fucks sake, they are so annoying." Baekhyun groaned as he got another text from Jimin.

"Why are they so annoying?" His roommate questioned.

"Hoseok and Jimin keep excluding me from hangouts," He explained.

"And, also, it quiet worries me to why are they doing this?"

"What if they are a thing?" Seongwoo suggested.

"You think?" The other inquired.

The older nodded. "Without a doubt."

Baekhyun had an idea. He stood up and looked for the phone which he threw away. He decided to call someone.

"Jungkook?"

"Baekhyun?" The other voiced.

"I have something to say," Baekhyun slightly hesitated. "More like annouce."

"What is it?"

There was slight silence from Baekhyun.

"Baek, I haven't got whole day I have cla-"

"It's about Jimin."

There was another silence from both of the lines.

"What about him?"

-

Jimin and Hoseok were walking together with their arms clinged together. They were skipping lecture, like always, and went to cafe instead.

"I'm so fat." Jimin commented as the pair exited the cafe.

"No you ain't."

"Yes I am." The other disagreed.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Well, I can't argue with you."

Jimin crunched up his nose and smirked. Hoseok turned his head away to hide his blush, even though Jimin saw the blush, he kept going more forwards to Hoseok until the moment their lips collapsed together.

The two stood still like statues and with their eyes opened like moons. They both were very astonished. Jimin immediently pushed himself away from Hoseok, even from the arms.

"I'll get going." Jimin said as he hid his face in shame.

He ran away from Hoseok. He didn't know why but he felt like he had to do it. It just didn't feel right to Jimin to do this.

-

i have great way to end this book :) please look forward to it